New Game+ questions

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Sildric Stormwind
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Game+ questions

Postby Sildric Stormwind » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Hey all, I finally decided to create a forum account after years of using the site xD
This is my first post and I would just like to say thank you to everyone who contributes to ItL and it's forums, it's been so much help over the years. Anyways, I just beat the main storyline for the first time in Etrian Odyssey III and I had some questions:

1.) If you continue through the final stratum are you able to go back and do new game+ afterwards?

2.) If so, if you kill the legendary dragons before you go into new game+ will the level cap carry over?

Thanks in advance. Glad I finally made an account :D

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: New Game+ questions

Postby Dangerus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:20 pm

1. You sure can; After getting all the dragons slain, my characters attempted Armoroad Ending and succeeded only to realize it was all a bad fever dream. True Ending happened again instead.

2. The level cap indeed carries over; that is why my characters were in their 90s even though they were doing an ending that never introduced any dragons.

Your welcome. :) So which ending did you do first?

Here was my order
Deep City (I hated Kujura so much.)
True Ending (I just wanted to make my favorite NPC happy.)
Armoroad Ending (I didn't save after killing off my favorite NPC. I just wrote this off as a bad fever dream because I made my characters like him too.)
True Ending (again. I gotta get back on track on slaying the Abyssal God. I also found out that maybe the Eldest One isn't that bad of a guy either.)

Also, Liferake's Let's Play introduces you to how New Game + works.

Sildric Stormwind
Ragelope

Postby Sildric Stormwind » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Alright! Thank you for the timely response, you have made my day with this news!

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”