Zodiac/Ninja Help :D

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Xtatica
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zodiac/Ninja Help :D

Postby Xtatica » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello again everyone!

You guys helped me with my Shogun so now I would like to ask about my Zodiac.

I have a Zodiac/Ninja and I have no clue what to do with it anymore.
It is level 44 right now, skills are:

Zodiac
-Ether mastery 10/10
-Fire/Ice/Thunder Mastery 5/10
-Singularity 5/5
-Fire/Ice/Thunder Star 1/10
-Fire/Ice/Thunder Binay 1/10
-Etheric Charge 5/5
-Dark Ether 5/5

Ninja
-Kagerou 3/5
-Bunshin 5/5

I have one Skill point without use.

Now to the actual build. I have the basics as you can see. I don't think getting the prophecy skills is really worth it, taking in mind that I do have a Hoplite. Now what should I increase? I can maybe get TP/HP up? I honestly do not know D:

Any help or comments would be really appreciated, thank you guys :D
Last edited by Xtatica on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Re: Zodiac/Ninja Help :D

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Unless this character never has TP issues, I'd get the first level of TP Up.

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:12 pm

HP up (Survival), TP up (Longevity), Senpuku (Evasion)

If you're in a bind for skill points, remove 5 points from each of the elemental masteries, they honestly don't give that much of a boost and the 15 skill points you get from that can be used elsewhere.

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Thank you Reynard and specially you Liferake as always. I have the elemental masteries at 5 actually for the Binary. I made a little mistake there but is fixed now. Tp/Hp up seems like the better idea. Thank you again everyone :)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm

If you have the chance, Level up Nikudan in case you get KO'd.

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”