Fifth team member question!

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Xtatica
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fifth team member question!

Postby Xtatica » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello everyone, I just completed the main game of EO3 (Armoroad route) and I decided to start a new game for the Deep City and true ending.

With my new party I decided to use stuff that I didn't used the other time I played.

My old party was:

*Front
-S/G
-H/N
-M/P

*Back
-B/G
-Z/N

As you can see it was a pretty standard and very efficient party. Now I would like to try new stuff.

For my new game this is what I got and I would like some ideas.

*Front
-G/?
-P/M
-?/?

*Back
-N/Z
-Z/G
-?/?
As you can see the back is to spam meteor and the ninja can attack, bind and support with binds, sleep,etc. My front row is Gladiator( Wanted to use one), Princess for Monarch march and buffs, and the last spot I will have an Yggdroid/Hoplite for the future when I get it, but as right now I do not know what to get on my last spot :)

So, Any suggestion for the subclass of my Gladiator, plus what I could use until I get the Yggdroid? Any idea would be really appreciated. I'm open to suggestion in either back or front. Thank you all.

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Fifth team member question!

Postby Dangerus » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 am

I heard some of the Monk's Blood Return skills are pretty awesome. But Farmer's Braveheart is an achievement as well.

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 am

Blood return? I looked at the skill and didn't find it interesting xD Talking about monks a fist build sounds interesting just for the giggles, I heard is bad. The Farmer's braveheart, same case x_x

Any more suggestion :D? Thank you Dangerus by the way.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:54 am

Fun fact: both Ninja clones and Wildling summons trigger Blood Return when they die.

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Ninja monk/Wildling go!? But seriously guys any ideas :(?

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Prince/Hoplite.

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Already have a princess D:

Never mind guys, going to make a spear farmer @.@

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 pm

The last spot was taken by an Arbalist.

Thank y'all.

8 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”