Gladiator Subclass.

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Xtatica
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gladiator Subclass.

Postby Xtatica » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm

I started using a Gladiator for my second play and I'm not sure what to sub my gladiator for. After doing a bit of looking around it doesn't seem like the glad has any good subclass besides the Arbalist for the Accuracy boost if you are using maces, or the Pirate for the Lady luck,etc.

Is there anything more viable than those 2? Or at least something somewhat viable. What are your opinions?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Gladiator Subclass.

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 am

Zodiac - More of a late game option. Their abilities can turn into Meteor into a devastating skill... well moreso than it already is. However its a late game option since its very TP expensive but also because it uses TEC in it's damage calculation.

Shogun - Gladiators are the best users of Warrior Might because of Berserker's Vow and Endless Battle. You'll need a Shogun/Buccaneer (With Dual Wield and Swashbuckling) to maximize his damage.

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:46 am

That sounds about right. I already have ways to spam meteor with my second team.

Glad/Shogun sounds great, but you need a warrior might team for that.

Thank you for you submission!

Starsoulklr
Ragelope

Postby Starsoulklr » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

I've had some interested in seeing how the spear would be for the Gladiator in the back row. Maybe not as good as Cloudbuster but Long Stride could deal some good damage too. Also gives you access to a shield and the parries. If anything it's probably one of the best ways to get the best offensive out of the Hoplite's subclass skills.

Best one has already been stated: Shogun hands down. I have one that is just wreaking things.

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”