Woo reprint!

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Faust
Ragelope

Woo reprint!

Postby Faust » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 pm

I'll finally have this game in English, I've only played it in Japanese before because I bought it when I saw it in a games shop while I was there a few years ago~

And due to my incredibly poor Japanese I only made it to the end of 3rd Stratum, and couldn't do sea quests or missions or anything, and I was following a youtube playthrough by a guy called Liferake which really helped me out at the time. :P

So yeah, excited~

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Woo reprint!

Postby zamisk » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 am

Liferake is a member here, he hasn't been too active lately but he's a good dude

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am

Yeah, College has started back up again and I get very busy helping around a lot and doing assignments. I typically read the discussion section for a few minutes before I have to go.

I'm glad me from 1-1.5 years ago was able to help you; he was a little nervous and it took him a while to calm down. Enjoy your English copy!

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Oh dude, gotta say thanks for uploading that playthrough, I wouldn't have gotten past the first stratum without that. xD

Looking forward to actually playing all the way through on my own steam as well though, rather than having to have a computer open in the background~

ueI
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ueI » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 am

Ugh, I still haven't bought I and II. $30 is a lot when I'm expecting to get IV which is presumably better and will last me the rest of the year. If only the reprints were cheaper.

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:30 pm

I thought the reprints were pretty cheap but yeah, it doesn't help our wallets that the reprints and the 4th game are being released so close together. :P

Starsoulklr
Ragelope

Postby Starsoulklr » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:42 am

Yeah when you would rarely find a copy of the games used it's usually around the twenty dollar range. For a series that isn't a large and widely known series for reprints I guess it makes sense for them to be thirty.

I already have the third game but I would like to play the previous games. This would have been nice to have last month or even December. It is very close to the sequel to invest in right away.

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Yyesssssssssssssssssssss, after 5 years of waiting, I finally have my hands on both EOII and EOIII, I coudnt be more happier! Just got my EOIII mailed to me today. <3
It will probably take several weeks till I can even play it (still got long way in EOII). It beats the wait of several years! :D

Now if only they would start making european releases of the games....
Sigh, ah well, I'm still happy!

Mole-chan I....

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

just posted that the Europe/Australia/NZ publication of EO4 will be done by NISA. I think it's still set for 'Spring 2013', which is probably marketing-speak for early summer.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Mole-chan I....

doctor_roxo
Ragelope

Postby doctor_roxo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:47 pm

$30 is a bit high. still though i'll get them. maybe one at a time at that price though.

Too bad they didn't bundle them all together for like, say $60. i would've jumped at that price. maybe even have it in 1 case with an extra [3ds cartridge] slot for EO IV.
Lookin' 4 Indie Bundles? We track 'em!

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:05 pm

They had a bundle while it was still being pre-ordered off that one Canadian site (its name escapes me), but I don't recall it being that much cheaper. Maybe 5 dollars off each one?

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:40 pm

VG+ still has the for sale. It's CDN$74.99 instead of the CDN$89.97 it would cost if you bought the three games separately. CDN$14.98 off sounds good.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm

14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”