AI scripts and other game-ripped information?

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Krimmydoodle
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

AI scripts and other game-ripped information?

Postby Krimmydoodle » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:04 am

I have, downloaded from somewhere (it might have been here actually), a bunch of text documents that included lots of really interesting information. Enemy AI scripts, enemy stats, maps marked with danger values and random encounter formations, stats for skills, for EO1. But I've never found this info for EO2 or EO3. I was wondering if anyone knew either where I could possibly find this information for EO3, or how to rip this information. I feel like it's a bit of a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: AI scripts and other game-ripped information?

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

I had some data similar to what you described. It use to be up for download and it will be (once I move everything).

The data was acquired from Scy, I believe, and I don't think he "ripped" it from anywhere, but it was compiled together. Either way, Scy is probably your best bet.

(Also small warning:) Please be careful with this discussion, though. There's nothing inherently wrong with your question or the answers, but I'm afraid it could easily lead into areas that our rules forbid and/or we do not condone. Just watch yourselves (EVERYONE). I don't feel like yelling at anyone.

[] - [] - [] - []

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 am

*didn't notice this thread until now*

Woah. That's pretty interesting... Would you be doing a ROM hack with this information?

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:13 am

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

dosboot
Ragelope

Postby dosboot » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:52 pm

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:48 am

I have also seen something like that for EO1, but the only things I've found for EO3 are stat formulas/tables and class info. I'm not sure if the information is harder to get and publish or people simply haven't crunched the numbers. Though tbh, I'm not planning to ever speedrun Etrian Odyssey.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”