Guide to taking down 8 Tentacles Abyssal God with Yggdroids

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
F.I.A
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guide to taking down 8 Tentacles Abyssal God with Yggdroids

Postby F.I.A » Thu May 09, 2013 7:53 pm

Last edited by F.I.A on Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am, edited 7 times in total.

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Guide to taking down 8 Tentacles Abyssal God with Yggdro

Postby Dangerus » Thu May 09, 2013 8:22 pm

I think it would be an interesting idea for me to use in my next playthrough, mainly because I like Yggdroids.

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sun May 12, 2013 7:59 pm

The videos were cool and overall this is great. Love it!

Shousa
Fenrir

Postby Shousa » Sat May 18, 2013 2:21 pm

"The more laws and order are made prominent,
the more thieves and robbers there will be." - Laozi

F.I.A
Ragelope

Postby F.I.A » Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Shousa
Fenrir

Postby Shousa » Mon May 20, 2013 9:40 pm

I noticed because I was trying it out. Now everyone is around Lv40 and I have some questions...

Why has everyone Resupply/All Out/Reflector/Shoot? (Ain't those only working on the Bots the User summoned himself?)

Is binding via Wildling skills more effective than via Ninja or Farmer? I'm somewhat worried about filling a Slot with some animal, when it could be used for a Bot.

And.. is there no need for HP healing or am I missing something?

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 pm

F.I.A
Ragelope

Postby F.I.A » Tue May 21, 2013 12:36 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 am

Shousa
Fenrir

Postby Shousa » Tue May 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks. And thanks in general for this guide.
Watching the video would have spoilered what I'm about to do anyway.

I'm beginning to like those Yggdroids more and more, now I just need to mindlessly level them up.. looking at all those skill points (97+18) needed for CA I'm beginning to lose confidence, though. My normal team didn't even made it past Lv75 before I got bored...
..time to exploit Scylla, I guess.

F.I.A
Ragelope

Postby F.I.A » Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am

I guess you can skip Virus Scanner and HP Up until you get other necessary (highlighted) skills, though it will leave you open to AG's Spourting Fumes (Or if you plan to fight Alraune).

As for leveling, I haven't given it a try, but you should be able to handle the three dragons as long as Bot Master have bots, Reflector and Otori. Or you can go with the usual Pasaran farming in level 24.

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”