Help with Post-Ending final boss

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Diego9000
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help with Post-Ending final boss

Postby Diego9000 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello folks from the ItL ! :D
I'd read the forum rules so i will post the rest of my text on the spoiler tag!

My team:
Uhara - Ninja/Wildling lv99

Danny - Prince/Monk lv99

Helen - Monk/Princess lv99

Megan - Zodiac lv99

Katrina - Arbalist/Zodiac lv99
Even on your bathroom F.O.E. !

Liferake
Hunter

Re: Help with Post-Ending final boss

Postby Liferake » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Apologies for the late reply.

The two bosses you are having trouble with are the hardest enemies in the game, and are probably the only enemies in the game where you'll have to bend your team to fight them. They require more specific setups to defeat, and can be unreasonably difficult. So here's what you need to know:

Diego9000
Ragelope

Postby Diego9000 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:51 am

Ahh, is ok, although I thought no one came anymore on the EO3 posts for a while x.x

Ahhh I see, so what I have now will not be enough... :/
Well, I still have others well trained, I see what I can do...
I have a Buccaneer/Shogun at Lv90 and a Shogun/Buccaneer at Lv99.
All others are under Lv 55.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:20 am

It's been a long while since I've beaten this one (my knowledge of these games decreases with every sequel...), but unless I'm mis-remembering:
edit: I forget some names. Corrected what I noticed.

edit: I forgot to mention! You can find his attack rotation online I think, which makes the battle much easier to prepare/plan for.

Diego9000
Ragelope

Postby Diego9000 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 pm

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”