Zodiacs...

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Sketchy tetra
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zodiacs...

Postby Sketchy tetra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Heh, so I JUST defeated the first stratum, and for the first part, I carried around a Zodiac. However it kept on dying and was an endless pit of money for revival. I eventually replaced it with a farmer, which is still about 8 levels behind th rest, but even with that, I beat Narmer easier than I would with a Zodiac.
Everyone loves Zodiacs and all, and I can see how by the way that they can get you rare items with elemental skills, but am I using it wrong or something?
... I don't know if I'm dissing farmers (saying they're a bit weak) or zodiacs (complaining they're weaker than) here... -w-
So to make a long story short, what are the other advantages other than elemental attack to a zodiac?
stay sexy~!

sponge7325
Killclaw

Re: Zodiacs...

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

If you know the enemies weaknesses, you can do some major damage if you do everything right. Plus, Zodiacs have Meteor, Dark Ether, and other highly useful skills. Though, honestly, Zodiacs only start to get really good after you level them up a bit, even then they're at their best only in certain situations.

Anyways, I'd say don't exactly ditch it quite yet, just give it a little time to blossom. :P
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Huh. :J you may be the best stratigist ever. So I should get 2 Hoplites?
stay sexy~!

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Oh...! I have uh...
H, P, N
M, F
Right now. The gladiator I considered but I was thinking more wildling...?
stay sexy~!

Sketchy tetra
Ragelope

Postby Sketchy tetra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Right, thanks. I'm keeping the ninja because it's super really good at fleeing.
Good bye forever Ho. (Heh heh, that's what I called my farmer, get it? Ho, Hoe... EH.)
stay sexy~!

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”