Gladiator Help

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kholdy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gladiator Help

Postby Kholdy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:14 pm

I have a Blade Rave Gladiator, and he's pretty decent. I've read that you don't need any class combo to make Blade Rave useful, which is nice, but that also means I'm not exactly sure what subclass to give my Gladiator. I was thinking Shogun for Fore Honor and Endure, but I'm not sure what to go after that. Is Bloody Lance or Warrior Might useful? Or if not I can just max Endless Battle or something. Or if there's a more interesting subclass for Blade Rave Gladiator, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”