Re: Vival- How do want to get strong? (Spoiler)

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Wolfling
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wolfling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:33 pm

First of "All" I created this topic for those people who miss their EO III days, or "messed" it up on there previous run and give up, after sometime you want to play again but unfortunately can't find an active post to ask or share (I mean come on when it comes to games its more fun if you have someone to play with, or at the same time for rivalry purposes).

Well honestly you probably won't find it cuz there's a lot of new game of the series, with more complicated and more awesome character; be it the looks or the skill. But lucky 4 you my friend your on ITL a site dedicated for EO, and im here just like you wanting to relive the glory (cuz I still think this version of EO is the best among all them).

Back on topic, well just like the title say "How do you want to get stronger?"
I plainly refers to your play style.

Do you want to go solo Princess and do some Royal showdown :twisted: ,
Go Ninja Assassin for finishing this game with style 8) ,
Taking a full farmer party just so you can have fun! :lol:
Or just going to break your record,

regardless plss share cuz their might a thing or two that we miss from first play.

I'll go first but I'll post it on a reply so this thing could be a clean intro.

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:01 pm

I'll play first the Deep City and Amoroad.
Then my third run will be the True Ending.

Here's my plan:

After I unlock those two classes and weapons I'll dismiss all my previous character, spend all my money and sell all my weapons, with some exceptions, like the Katana and the Yggdroid only weapons, I'll just pick their lowest tier and say its just a heirloom so I can peacefully accept it on my conscience, that their a bit stronger than the starting weapons of my other characters.

My Main Reason for this is Because I want it to feel like

"This is where the Real Game starts!"

I'll update this when I'll get there I'm still on 4th stratum of my Deep City run

PS. Don't be shy people, I'll be active throughout this year and pls forgive me for typos or wrong words I'm using android phone and I still hunting down this auto correct button.

Game On 8)

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:16 pm

"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Re: Re: Vival- How do want to get strong? (Spoiler)

Postby SteelCrow » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Honestly, I'm really hoping for a remake of this game since the newer games have so many more options for New Game+

Also: multiple save slots. For experimenting. Multiguilding. Everything.

But a remake would probably remove some of the neat things like Prince(ss)'s endless buffs, Ninja's >100% dodge chance, and Warrior Might's lack of chase limit, so I don't mind working with what I have.

Anyways, I've beaten Armorroad route and now Deep City route. I've been doing off-and-on planning for a while. I want to include both Yggdroid and Shogun in my next team along with a Princess/shogun, so I'm looking at finding a way to stack Bloody Lance effectively. I can't decide which combination of Hoplite, Shogun, Prince, Yggdroid, or Ninja will make the best victim for my Lancer to repeatedly kill, or if I should have more than one. I know I'll need a Monk/prince to do the reviving and healing.

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 pm

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:52 am

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:04 am

Last edited by Wolfling on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:14 am

Last edited by Wolkenritter on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

X1faceplamcombo
Ragelope

Postby X1faceplamcombo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:03 am

"Roses are red, violets are blue
Im not a really big fan of tofu
But what i do love is jenetta, my adorable bunny waifu"
Happily married to jenetta the drunken bunny maid since 06:15 The 13/5 2016. She's my really beautiful bunny waifu. Sweeter than sugar, more kind and loving than a nurse. And not to forget, she's the most attractive one in this universe. My love for her surely isn't something you can reverse...
Drunken bunny waifu theme:

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 am

I see,

Well heres my update in my "misadventure": I use all farmer party;

1st stratum;

BF1 "Run Farmers Run"

The guard is a teacher, so listen well;
Create a map to pass this hell.

Legs of the frogs, are nasty blow;
Train with the durians so you can grow.

Fishes bites, painful in the butt;
Run like a chicken stay away from the cat.

To be continued:

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:31 am

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 am

Either Im just bored or I'm total maniac

I just miraculously beat the two ending Armoroad and deep city after a bloody predicament of just using all farmer(pure no subclassing), so now I'm just messing around and revitalizing my drive for my final true ending, here's what I found.

FRONT: Y/S,H/?,S/B
BACK. M/P,N/S

Heres the trick;

First turn: Y/S launch his head/feet for the bind(tp regen), S/B will use eagle eye, M/P will use protect order on front row and N/S Bunshin.

Second turn: Y/S Warriors might(chase all attack), H/? Attack or defend depends on the situation,S/B normal attack, M/P attack or heal, N/S Normal attack or skill and N/S bunshin will use blitz command to attack(Y/S chases all the attack cause its all normal) this is very deadly especially on boss fight or just normal attack on random encounters.

If successfully executed (on boss fight only or just one enemy) 20-32 no. attacks,

Attack damage would be (using the minimum attack no.20)
Total damage=[200%+300%+200%+200%+(215%x20)]+(35% of 1st equation total)
Total damage=6885%x2( since this is 3 turn combo)

Notes:
buffs a use in this(either its passive or active) is Overheat lv10, protect order lv10 to counter it

Debuffs eagle eye

Imagine this with my Y/S using katana, S/B dual Katana, H/? Using spear,
Monk using mace and ninja using katana

Why's:

Y/S because its durable so it can withstand and I put HP UP Lv10 and it has natural high attack stats which make it with Katana a brutal combo

N/S well i know S/N will probably give more but i for one I don't want in my party double main class, and shogun has low tp pool, halving will totally spoil the combo while ninja got good tp and thanks to its main class skill it really make it last longer

Any comment will be accepted, no, its more like I want you guys to comment so I can perfect this ;)

SteelCrow
Fenrir

Postby SteelCrow » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:11 am

Wolfling
Ragelope

Postby Wolfling » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:51 am

14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”