About etrian odyssey 3 and new 2ds XL

Discuss the third game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Blaze bloom
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

About etrian odyssey 3 and new 2ds XL

Postby Blaze bloom » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:59 am

I'm thinking of buying a new Nintendo 2ds XL to play etrian odyssey 2 and 3 because my original 3ds just died but I noticed on Nintendo's website it says it can play all 3ds games and MOST ds games. So if anyone has a new Nintendo 2ds XL I'd like to know if etrian odyssey 2 or 3 works on it please.
[ if a game has Godlike plot but the gameplay is horrible that game is TRASH.

2# if a game has trash plot BUT the gameplay is godlike that game is GOLDEN.

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City”