Are people still interested?

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Fafnir
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Are people still interested?

Postby Fafnir » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:35 am

I really like role-playing writing, and dungeon mastering, so, anybody still out there

Spiderpig2398
Ragelope

Re: Are people still interested?

Postby Spiderpig2398 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:49 pm

I mean, this subforum's kinda dead, but I'd be up for joining one still regardless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 pm

I'll have most of the summer off so I could do something

Fafnir
Ragelope

Postby Fafnir » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:06 am

What are you guys for? Because I got an idea, we would get four other people, pick classes, and characters, and we would all play through etrian 3 together. In battle, we would control the actions of the characters. Or we could play dnd and make it similar to etrian. Or something like that. I would like to hear your ideas

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:40 am

Unless we're just doing some kind of story-heavy thing then we'll need firm rules, so dn d would be the simplest option. Doesn't HAVE to be similar to Etrian though

Fafnir
Ragelope

Postby Fafnir » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 am

True, but I would like to integrate some stuff with Etrian, so maybe we could use the settings of one of the games?

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:24 am

I have three tabletops if you want to run with them. Or we can make a quick and easy one.

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Role-Playing”