Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:27 am

doooohohoho

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Why didn't I read that exchange until now? That was a pretty accurate summary of what happened.

That story just sort of stopped. Everyone stopped posting and I didn't want to just quintuple post or something.

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 am

Hmm... You know, maybe we shoul have an official EO RP that follows sort of a storyline that is similar to the games. The problem might be spoilers, but... xPThe pros are we know the classes, we know the enemies, we know the layout, and we most certainly know the "plot."

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 am

If we already know everything, then it won't be very fun unless you create strong character interaction

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:12 am

STRONG character interactions

[hide]<3[/hide]

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 am

Hmmm well that's not a bad idea. The main story could be there simply as a type of guideline, while the focus would be more on how guilds work together and such, and each group have their own little problems. Or we could modify the story to add more depth to it, and link all 3 games together through one continuous plot.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

I'm debating on starting an RP that kind of is just something anyone can join even when it's lae in the RP. Basically a guild/group of an unspecified number of people sets out to explore the new frontiers of the world, which nobody has dared to do.

It's like Etrian Odyssey in the sense that there are monsters out there and there are stratums (different regions of a continent). It's more exploration and pretty much, as time goes by I will add a real plot to it, if we haven't gotten something already.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm

do it

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 am

I just need to get motivated. XD I'm so busy writing my story...

40 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”