ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:02 pm

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Who's in charge of food? Or are there magical plants in the tower?

-PLA

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:23 pm

茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 pm

-PLA

Aeiren
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aeiren » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 pm

A little late, but I figured why not? ^ ^;

Name: Lix Neriea

Description:
She resembles a young human girl in her twenties. She has white long hair, neatly hidden underneath her hooded black robes. With slightly pale brownish skin, she look almost elven-like or spirit-like due to her pale composure. Hung on her neck is a hexagram shaped Lapis Lazuli pendant.

Personality:
Always silent and calm, never flinching to danger or anything that would surprise or shock anyone else. She is often expressionless and rarely speaks her mind. Her actions are her means of communicating - like pointing at the bottle of milk sitting at the top of the Tavern's shelf, nodding her head in approval, or a glare when she wants you dead.

If she does speak however, her voice is soft and melodious, almost angel-like. Hopefully, those are not the last words you will hear.

Backstory:
[spoiler]
Where am I?

Those are the first three words that popped into her mind as she look around her surroundings, her vision slowly coming recovering. Hanging above her head, a wooden board, with the letters 'T' 'A' 'V' 'E' 'R' 'N' engraved onto it, swings as a gentle cool breeze made its flight past the confused girl. Behind her, the morning sun bathed upon the land, waking up to the morning breeze.

What happened to me?

Her mind continues to query, never wanting to call it quits, like a bloodhound hooked to the scent of its prey.

I can't remember anything... Argh, my head hurts...

A sharp throbbing pain fills her head as she tries not to drown in her murky ocean of thoughts.

"Why are you simply standing there, little one? Come on in. We've got plenty of empty rooms available," a matured female voice echoes through her mind, reaching out like a hand, and grabbing her back into reality.

Beyond the wooden doorway, a young female sits behind her makeshift counter of barrels and shelves, with a pleasant smile enough to clear her mind and regain her composure.

"Hello..", Lix calls out, her breath so heavy, it envelopes the small chirp that had whiz through the wooden hall.

"You gotta speak up louder dear. You look like you've seen a ghost of something... I don't think there are any over here anyways, ehehe... Come on in now. Don't be shy," a bright orange frilly dressed figure in her thirties comes out from behind the counter and approaches Lix, "What's your name now? I'm Grielda, keeper of this tavern".

"Lix... Lix Neriea..." her breath yet again envelopes her already soft voice.

"That's a peculiar name. Eh, but I'm no judge since you might think mine's the very same too!" Grielda slowly leads Lix into the tavern, and towards a nearby wooden chair by the hands, now puzzled by the frailness of her young client's hands.

Grielda pours a cup of hot Maryglow tea, brewed from the best leaves grown along the hills of the town.

"Here you go," Grielda serves the cup to Lix, "You're here to scale the Dead Tower as well?"

Lix takes a sip and felt herself being surrounded by a warm and fuzzy atmosphere, calming her down, until she was taken aback at Grielda's question.

The Dead Tower? Scaling it? Perhaps I am here for that?

Lix nods her head gently, a reply she figured would be the best approach at the moment until she could figure out deeper into her current situation.

"Eh, but are you gonna be okay? I mean, you look pretty frail to me, my dear," Grielda replies, still remembering how soft her client's hands and probably her entire body were.

Lix nods her head gently again, this time with a smile. Amidst her empty memories, her name remains intact; her five senses are all working fine; and an unknown source of confidence, a source that defines her peculiar abilities against hostilities. This much she could remember that very instant.

The tea surely did trick.

"Oh, I heard the mayor's gathering adventurers at the City Hall in the next hour or so. Since you're scaling the tower, I think you're most welcome there. And you probably need some companions too, that's what I think, ehehe," Grielda aptly smiles back, taken aback by the sudden confidence of her shy client just moments ago. She's probably one of those "special talents", Grielda thought.

Lix nods again, as she continues enjoying the pleasant tea she received.

Adventurer, eh? Kinda nostalgic when I think of it. Perhaps I was adventuring before this?

It did not take long for an hour to pass by, as Lix thanked the tavern's keeper for her hospitality and leaves for the City Hall, with a flask of Maryglow tea strapped around her shoulder, and calm confidence.
[/spoiler]
Additional and shorter information:
Lix is not from this world and she knows that very well. This is not the first time she has been spirited away to a new distant realm brimming with adventure, lost of previous memories. She will continue to travel until the time comes for her to find her true existence, her other self, unknowingly and unconsciously waiting for her.

Her "special talents" naturally takes into existence whenever she is hostilely treated, similar to a Karmic relationship - "a Life for a Life". (In EO words, Revenge)

She is also capable of causing hostiles too focused on her, to be mislead of their reality, long enough before they realize they have been fooled, and doubling her spirit-like existence as a form of intimidation.

[hide]I don't recall writing this much of a story before, so I believe I'm a little "unpolished". Bear with me, eh? ^ ^;[/hide]

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am

Go ahead and catch up, I guess.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 am

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FomeRubr555 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:56 am

SPOILERS: NOODLES IS THE LAST BOSS
EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:02 am

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 am

I would happily be one of this story's ren/tlachtga

edit: well I'm sure I'd like a little more exposure but whatever :<

NessySchu
Manticor

Postby NessySchu » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:05 am

Look I made a pretty picture of Jetta and Finnick!

It took me way too long because I am hopeless at Photoshop! X)
Nessy and I can sports and we have several fan. -Zam

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 am

RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 am

-PLA

124 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”