124 posts
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FomeRubr555 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm

EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 am

We needz moar grls

-PLA

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FomeRubr555 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:04 am

I'm surprised there's not more girls...
EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 am

At this rate i'll have to hit on my sister

Good thing my character isn't the type to flirt

Edit: what an awesome 800th post
Last edited by zamisk on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 am

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Seriously I was special super powers.

[hide]my character can now summon a pegasus at will to fly around on![/hide]

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:21 pm

[hide]M-MY GUY CAN GLOW IN THE DARK AND CAN USE ECHOLOCACATION AND FLY AND IS TELEPATHIC AND HAS AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF EPOXY GLUE STASHED IN HIS HEAD[/hide]

-PLA

Chaore
Ragelope

Postby Chaore » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:26 am

Name: Ezaren Hirashi

Description: Standing a fair bit over average height, Ezaren offers an unintimidating build. His hair is a rather dark brown, and under poor-lighting mistakable for being just black, and is tied into a small ponytail in the back. His cloth clothing is simply a black and white pair of thick undershirts that are torn up at the half-way point to his elbows, and a brown and black patchwork of an overshirt that has been cut multiple times down the sides and essentially thrashed apart at the shoulders. His pants are of blue cloth and seem to be a bit baggier than they should, reaching to almost his ankles, but weathered and torn near the ends. He also wears what are best considered sleeves sown together at the end on his arms up to his elbow, with two holes at the end to fit fingers through. He is however more often seen in full armor, consisting of more european-styled breastplate accompanied by 'scaled' rectangular shoulder plates, metal gauntlets, and again, 'scaled' armor plating. Along with that, he wears all that fancy skirted scale armor things on his legs.
Personality: Ezaren acts much as he seems, he's most commonly upbeat and treating situations without the serious nature they sometimes deserve. Most especially, he loves his job of killing the shit out of anything and exploring the shit out of buildings and the unknown. Along with this, he has a startling lack of abandoning any titles or sense of respect and often mincing people's names as a form of endearment. His views on many things are often childish, and while he occasionally comes up with a decent explanation, you often gets explanations that could only be justified as 'anything is possible'. His views are similarly clear cut, and to him everything is either bad or good, and showing perhaps a hint of something deeper in him, he tends to get rather...serious when discussing morality.

Backstory: "What do you mean, the shogunate is falling? We're under no attack, no trouble with resources, we are operating fine, m'lord." A baffled teen spoke to his much older lord with a sense of respect clouded by his own disturbed and confused state. His lord gave him a calm smile and motioned to sit on the other side of the table. "It is exactly as I said. Please, sit and have some tea with me, I shall explain.".Begrudgingly, the shogun attempted to calm himself and sit across from his lord. "As I have said, this shogunate... there are issues with it. As such, tonight it shall fall. For example, what of your parents?" The shogun seemed...perplexed, his lord had never asked such a personal question before, and he was certain he knew the answer already. "Mother is gone, my Father has suffered...injuries, it is unsure if he will last the week." The lord sipped his tea calmly, unphased by the news, as he had likely already been informed, asking another odd question. "How unfortunate, what is he ailing from?" The shogun sipped his tea, noting a hint of bitter in it. "...A sword wound, they suspect it was caused during a bar fight. They've no idea who the blow came from." The lord cut in almost after the shogun had spoken. "But they suspect it was another of our own men, drunk and armed, correct?" The shogun paused, before nodding as his lord continued. "You see? The men can not control themselves, this shogunate is a hive of backstabbing killers. I begin to wonder if there is anyone apart from you who finds that act deplorable." The shogun sighed. "M'lord, I do not think this is so common place..." The lord cut him off. "Silence, please. As I said, I do not believe there is honor in any of them, but you are right. We are still strong. We will not fall easily. So, I will bring the fall myself." The shogun would have spit take, had he any tea left. "Yourself? M'lord, seriously that is a joke- You don't plan to try and disband..." The lord shook his head. "Of course not." The shogun breathed out in relief. "I will be destroying the palace, and perhaps the village, should I make it that far." And promptly sucked that air back in. "What? My lord, you would dest-" The lord shook his head. "I am no longer your lord, Ezaren. And Yes, I intend to destroy this palace and as many of my own men as I can." The shogun looked long and hard at his former lord, before shaking his head. "M'lord... I am afraid I can not let you do this. This is madness, this is...this is wrong." The lord nodded. "Yes, Remember that. But you can not stop me, I have a mission to do." The shogun paused, hesitating as he reached for his sword, getting no more past gripping before he found himself unable to stay awake, collapsing on the floor of the room, as his lord walked out unhindered.

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:23 am

I just noticed this topic is titled Die Totenlied: Kagami no Tsukimono, and yet the other thread is Das Totenlied: Kagami no Tsukimono. Was that on purpose or not?

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 am

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 am

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:06 pm

124 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”