Das Totenlied: Kagami no Tsukimono

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

124 posts
Aeiren
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aeiren » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 am

ShiningDrake
Ragelope

Postby ShiningDrake » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:40 am

RPTR-00 [Y] , RPTR-01 [Y]

RPTR-02 [Y] RPTR-03 [Y] RPTR-04[Y]

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:43 am

My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 am

Well I have been reading what's been going on already for the most part..I still need to finish reading a page or two. But yea I'll start working on my character then.

Illuminage
Wyvern

Postby Illuminage » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 am

Lord Zombie
Bloodant

Postby Lord Zombie » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:12 am

Name: "Ausus Incendium" (nickname)
Age: Not currently known but older than 19 years at least

Occupation: Yggdroid/Ninja (not sure if subclassing is ok to do didn't see anything mentioning it)

Description: Wears a large gray hooded cloak hiding most of his features under it except for one feature that sticks out through a hole in the cloak. A tall and sharp iron spike protrudes from the back of his head always in clear view, reassuring that he clearly isn't human. Under that cloak though he hides a set of shining silver armor that only covers certain points of his body, due to the nature of his being and attacks he can't really utilize a typical full set of armor. The areas not covered by armor reveal an eerie metallic skeletal frame that give form to his body and in the middle of his chest is a mysterious green orb. His face is masked with a cracked white ceramic faceplate hiding his glowing white eyes. He wields a set of daggers he carries around his waist, though they hardly see much use given he relies on his own body for his attacks. But most of these features are rarely seen especially around humans as he typically avoids showing his real form around them to avoid scaring them.

Personality: Has a gambling nature that sometimes makes him do things that would otherwise seem suicidal. But he's also quirky and has his faults such as a habit of avoiding being around groups of people longer than necessary. Usually for their own protection given his odd fighting style that has him overheating and exploding. When he has the time for it he enjoys watching the local wildlife in their natural habitat. Has a recent hatred for Shoguns though, as he had a bad encounter with one that gave him the crack on his faceplate.

Backstory: Suffers from some amnesia, he can't remember much of his past not even his own name or age, though he was given a nickname by the group of humans that found him in the outskirts of a nearby city. When he first awoke near that city he accidentally shot out a beam that almost killed one of those humans that found him, and from that incident he gained his nickname.

He remembers having a twin sibling, it's one of the few memories he even recalls of his past, his twin was always very protective of him in the past, always shielding him from many dangers. But his sibling was unfortunately separated from him long ago and was lost close to around the time that he was knocked out and found by those humans that awakened him again. That was 19 years ago, he knows not how many years more he lived prior to then and what exactly happened to his sibling. He has since been traveling trying to find any clues to trigging his memories of his past and the whereabouts of his lost sibling.

The latest lead led him to the ominous tower.

Other Information: Can be given a name or other nickname, carries around a bag of nectars for emergencies.

Well this is a rough attempt..hope it's somewhat ok..xD

And I still need to catch up on the story before I try to get into it.
Last edited by Lord Zombie on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:19 am

It's more than somewhat okay, it's good. I was going to ask about subclassing at some point, though. Is it okay? If not, will it be okay later on? Because I had a number of ideas on how to subclass my character, depending how the plot develops. By that I mean, I left her backstory and reason for her journey open-ended enough that it can have many outcomes, and depending on her interaction with others her future subclass may change (particularly if anyone wants to find a way to tie in with her backstory, but even if no one does there will still be outcomes later).

Illuminage
Wyvern

Postby Illuminage » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:49 am

I like your profile, Zombie. It's better than what I can come up with, and for someone that is new to RPing...it's good. C:

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 am

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 pm

This is quite an issue, but the reason why I haven't said anything is that I have plans for this massive number of people.
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Chaore
Ragelope

Postby Chaore » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:45 pm

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:20 pm

EO1: P R | A H M
EO2: P R | G H M
EO3: H/N Y/B S/B | Z/A P/M
EO4: I/F I/N I/R | S/N A/M

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Illuminage
Wyvern

Postby Illuminage » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:54 pm

124 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”