ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 am

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Illuminage
Wyvern

Postby Illuminage » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FomeRubr555 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:48 am

Aww, I lost my longest backstory award...

Edit: But it is a nicely written story. And description. And everything, in fact.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 am

good ol kino

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Reason for my backstory being short: That literally is all there is to his story at this point. XD I didn't want to use my other character, Guy, because he's still on an adventure of his own in another land.

NessySchu
Manticor

Postby NessySchu » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Name: Jetta Katrine Brock

Description: With her tall, athletic frame and almost-black hair, Jetta has always been told that she strongly resembles her mother. She figures this must be true, because with her olive skin tone and sharp grey eyes, she looks nothing like her fair, brown-eyed father. Jetta looks slightly young for her age, and she prefers to dress in simple clothes: usually a plain tunic and pants, soft boots, and a leather jacket that belonged to her mother. Although a tomboy, she has always preferred her hair long, but she usually wears it in a simple braid down her back so that it doesn’t get in her way. Her pet owl Finnick accompanies her wherever she goes.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Personality: Jetta’s mother died when she was very young, so she’s always been “daddy’s little girl”. Despite being a penniless coal miner, her father always did the best he could to provide a good life for her. However, she is extremely sheltered and naïve. This is Jetta’s first time leaving her village, and she is eager to explore the world, although she will quickly discover that it is not as wonderful as it seems. She has always loved to read, but the knowledge she gets from books doesn’t always translate well to real life. As a result of being a complete tomboy and having no mother to guide her through life, she doesn’t relate well with other females. However, she is very caring, especially towards children and animals. Everyone in the village goes to her for help when their animals are troubled or wounded. Jetta may seem shy at first, but she is actually quite opinionated once you get to know her.

Back Story: Panem, the mining town Jetta hails from, is only a short distance away from the Dead Tower, and the two villages are always at odds. When she was just a baby, Jetta’s mother was killed in a mining accident, or so she thought. Her father never told her much more than that. However, on Jetta’s eighteenth birthday, her father presented her with a journal her mother had kept leading up to Jetta’s birth, and ending on Jetta’s first birthday, the day of her mother’s “death”. The book revealed that Jetta’s mother had actually set off for the Tower in search of her own mother, who had abandoned her own family when Jetta’s mother was a teenager. Jetta’s grandmother was far from pure at heart, and was believed to be one of the many who became ensnared by the mirror in the Tower. After biding her time for over a year in order to avoid suspicion, Jetta has finally decided to attempt to find the mother and grandmother she’s never known, so she’s left home without telling anyone where she’s going in order, taking only Finnick and a small bag containing a bit of clothing and her mother’s journal, in order to rescue her relatives from the perils of the Tower.
Last edited by NessySchu on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nessy and I can sports and we have several fan. -Zam

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:56 pm

sounds... familiar...

...but it's good...
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Oh, and i spent a while last night making these:

In grey armour, red, blue, purple, tan, and this green one. It took a while cause I did it on my Ipod. It's pretty low res cause it only saves in high res if you buy the real app, i just have the lite.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm

^^;; I didn't mean to make mine so long. I just wrote some relevant stuff.

Illuminage
Wyvern

Postby Illuminage » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 pm

ummmm two characters will be difficult D:

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 pm

I guess the ultimate decision would be Trance's, but I would not want one player to have two characters in one RPG. As I mos I think that just creates a situation that could get out of control.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm

124 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”