Das Totenlied: Kagami no Tsukimono

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

124 posts
Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Wait a second, is the rp dead? Because I just posted without signing up here first and checked this one to sign up, so am I to late to join?

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 pm

On the contrary, there's all the time in the world to join. But it is dead.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 am

For future reference, posting without signing up is definitely something you should never ever ever do

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 am

Name: Tadd Ulairi

Personality: I'm not disclosing this right now, it will make my character more "human" in the sense you don't know what to expect, but I will tell you all that he has a terrible fear of ladders, not stairs, ladders.

Backround: He was a well known troubador in Etria because he had gone to the 3rd floor of the Yggdrasil labyrinth and sung an award winning song about how he had "conquered" it. He obtained quite a fortune, he got bored singing the same song over and over again, and got a bit stale with his new works, so he set off to the tower after rumor spread for new material, he also plans to almost completely disappear and become a homeless, traveling troubador, like he used to be until he moved into Etria.

So sorry, I came from a forum that didn't have sign up threads, you would sort of post the info on the first post in the rp-ing thread, thank you though.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

124 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”