Das Totenlied: Kagami no Tsukimono [It Begins]

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

109 posts
Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:47 am

"So, that's the mirror," Grey muttered, looking ahead as far as he could see. He cautiously took his steps, signalling Ezek to stay behind him. He had a feeling that they were not alone. He turned his head, scannin the area around him, loking out for monsters. He would be the first to encounter the creatures of the tower. He kept himself alet; he did not want to be blindsided or cornered.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:22 pm

(signalling to blind people isn't as effective as you might think)

Ezek took a few cautious steps forward. The room he was in seemed big, and had a musty smell to it. He frowned as he continued walking. He heard animals of some sort scuttering around, but nothing seemed to get too close. He heard the boy walk away, and followes him. So far they had been heading in a straight line, and he figured they'd be in the center of the room soon, where the mirror that he had heard so much about was supposedly waiting. He put a hand on his leather bag and continued foreward.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:11 pm

((... He doesn't know that. XD Keep in mind that Grey hasn't faced Ezek at all. XD))

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:34 pm

(didn't make a post n the sign-up first, I'm not used to it, sorry)
(I had to read quite a lot for this, I hope its worth it.)

He was tired and anxious, for he had wondered whether or not a party was forming to take on the tower when he arrived. He was 16, His hair a light orange, he grew it quite long, and at a first glance it would seem he was a girl, his eyes where a light hazel, always making him seem that he was in thought. He was a well known troubador, in Etria that is, for he had gone to the 3rd floor of the yggdrasil labyrinth and had "conquered" many monsters in its depths.
"I'm finally here" he thought, as he grabbed a piece of oddly colored jerky out of a sack no larger than his head, facing the opposite end of the city hall.
"I hope I'm not too late" He said to himself when he, very casually walked around the large, marble building. As he turned the second corner he found a band of new adventurers chatting near the stairs.
"Greetings fellow adventurers!" He said as he approached the small band.
"May I have the pleasure of joining this masquerade of new adventurers?"
He said, one hand on the guitar strapped to his back, feeling as if the moment needed a song.
"My name is Tadd Ulairi" He said, and with a sudden realization he added
"Me thinks you all could use a troubador." He said with a smirk.

(Correct me if I'm wrong about the location of the group.)

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

109 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”