Moderator: ItL Moderators

225 posts

Poll ended at Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 am

40%
60%

Total votes: 10

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey: Chronicles-- Planning

Postby Drathi » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 pm

In highschool, I did too. But the remake of this was going to made, while I was at college. It's a bit harder when you have so much going on. XD

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dangerus » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 am

I suddenly want to revive this for some reason, you guys?

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Maybe. I'm too snot-filled at the moment to read through this thread to understand what "this" is.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:57 pm

It's one of those things where it's easier to read as it comes, definitely.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 am

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 am

If any of you are curious as to what it is, what you do, and what's happened so far, see the other thread that's called Etrian Odyssey Chronicles, that's where the actual game was played, this thread is used for OOC conversation.

Also, Dangerus, part of the fun is wondering how others will react based on a single character's actions, if you're interested and this does get revived, I encourage you to at least try one character.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Ummm... Guys? Did I just kill your RP?

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:56 pm

I don't think so, it just needs more than two people.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm

I haven't had the time to familiarize myself with.... whatever this is. Hence my non-participation.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Ex-Lurker
Ragelope

Postby Ex-Lurker » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:36 am

I don't have time to back read at the moment... But it seems this groups been thinking about re-starting the EO RP for like a month now.

If a newcomers input has any meaning, I say go for it! I'll definite pile in! (This would be my first RP. I'll tell you that right now, but I'll read the entire forum before coming in. I'm sure what you guys go through is pretty interesting!)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 am

225 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”