Poll ended at Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 am

40%
60%

Total votes: 10

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 am

note: re-posting because I changed his image/age

This shouldn't affect anybody, as he's not that much older, and nobody's described him. I use this portrait as my avatar 90% of the time here on ItL, and I think it's better if you can see that picture on every post.

Name: Malachi James
Sex: M
Class: Dark Hunter, sword route
Appearance:

Backstory: MJ joined the guild ItL to journey into the labyrinth to better learn to fight. His grandfather was a master swordsman, and Malachi wanted to follow in his footsteps. His father, whom he lives with on the outskirts of Etria, is a farmer who hates violence. Malachi knows how to harvest from "take" points because of his upbrining on a farm, as well as he is able to determine which plants are safe for use or consumption in the forest.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 am

Irony of it being a War Magus portrait too... XD Anyways, sorry for not posting in awhile. I hit a bit of depression--I won't go into detail. Anyways...

Off to make a reply.

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FomeRubr555 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Re: Etrian Odyssey: Chronicles-- Planning

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm moving the conversation of possibly reviving this over here so that we don't fill up the actual game thread.

Drathi, if we do revive this, what should we change? Maybe instead of starting at the labyrinth, we could start the game at say, the guild hall, and our characters could mingle and such before heading off, somewhat like das totenlied, except we don't leave in bits and snippets, forming our own mini-partys.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 am

Basically, we'd be given quests for each floor and parties will be formed for each quest. Those who feel like mingling can stay in Etria. But yes, I suppose we could just go straight through without stopping, if that is what you are proposing.

For bosses, we might have special ways of handling them. Fenrir, for example will have a party fighting Fenrir, while others handle the Skolls.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 am

Not quite what I had in mind, it seems like the old RP system, which I think looks awful. I think our current system is good though. I was just suggesting that perhaps we don't just get thrown into the labyrinth at the very beginning, but instead get a bit of time to "prepare"

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 pm

So complete reboot?

Last edited by Skele Von Mann on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you're alone, always remember:

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Complete reboot.

Though, I do think it'd be better if we all were under the same guild, though. It's just that we're different divisions of it.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 pm

I have the feeling that it'll get confusing quickly. Besides, isn't it a really bad idea to head into the labyrinth with less than five people unless your a higher level?

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Real men solo at the start as a Hexer.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 pm

I can play multiple characters, not like one has to go with just one.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm

The question comes to how well people can handle multiple characters. xD

I don't think a reboot will be possible until this summer, though. I'm swamped right now.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 am

Oh it's not that hard.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:49 am

Same here. Though, with how school is, I can hardly post as much as I'd like.

225 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”