Moderator: ItL Moderators

225 posts

Poll ended at Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 am

40%
60%

Total votes: 10

FomeRubr555
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby FomeRubr555 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 pm

I call Yggdroid if we ever get to EO3 then.

:P

That aside, does Alchemist really need to specialize in one of the three (4 if you count poison) elements? I mean, they probably do more damage that way, but my EO1 game had all 3 covered by one Alchemist so I'd be able to hit all types of enemies (and not have to grind to raise 2 more characters). That being said, I like specialization, I'm just having a hard time choosing right now...may go with [s]proper[/s] whip Dark Hunter instead to make my choice easier, but then we'd pretty sorely lack elemental coverage.

Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Drathi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:58 pm

It's really freeform. It doesn't matter too much. My Ronin will probably be strong in the Iai stance, but that won't stop him from using the others.

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Well that helps then. I'll be an all-purpose alchemist with one element being particularly stronger than the others (won't be ice since Iai has ice attacks. Yaaay balance :P). If another Alchemist joins, I'll focus more on specializing in that type and less on using the others.

I was wondering if I should post my character sheet in the other thread, since a fight just broke out and I didn't want to break the flow. And, even if I do, will I have to wait for the party to return to town to join it? Or can I show up "late" to the fight? And while on that subject, I'm still curious about what we'll do with our extras beyond the 5 that are out in the labyrinth. I'm okay with chilling at the inn for a while and talking to any others not currently in action (though currently there are none so I'll be a bit lonely).

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:38 pm

It doesn't matter. I'm used to broken flows. XD

As for the five people. Well, Maxi doesn't really count as a party member--she's just a leader. But we're also tweaking things to make it more RPable. This includes allowing more hen 5 people joining.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 am

So, I'm thinking that maybe I'll make a thread that will cover the synopsis of the RP. Every week it will be updated with the events of the RP. Keep in mind a week does not equal a week in the RP. It also will keep people updated on the events so they don't need too much of a recap.

So, how many weeks should be shown at a time? I'm thinking the synopsis of the past three weeks seems fair.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 pm

That seems nice, I would suggest small notes about all the events to cover all of what happened. Like so.

The party killed some moles
Chamomile healed the party members
Venomflys attack
the party dies...
they all come back to life
They finish mapping
Lul is now a woman
etc.

Also, I have another suggestion, how about when we go from EO1 to EO2 and EO2 to EO3 how about we have an rp lapse of time if anyone wants to change class for example, from EO1 to EO2:

John was a survivalist, he was in a random wood one day and got cursed by the baba yaga, now hes a bear, so he went to lagaard to become a circus bear, but came upon his old guild instead, so now hes there.

And I'm gonna get rid of Aodhamairs transcribed accent soon, thoughts?, comments?

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Please do, and transitions between games will be something to address in the future. I mean, it can take months to clear one of the games even at a good pace.

[EDIT]
Not really related, but I happen to find a picture that, despite not looking much alike, illustrates my character wonderfully: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/473800/ (Yes, it's SFW, banner adds and the rest of the site won't be though.)

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Thank God someone else wants to get rid of the accent, I was getting really tired writing it.

And you know, if we keep putting this off were all gonna forget it until its upon us, we all have Alzheimers disease here, so lets do it while were young(er)!

I hope thats not an accurate description of what your character acts like when she heals you, otherwise, I'd rather go with dying.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:17 pm

225 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”