Moderator: ItL Moderators

225 posts

Poll ended at Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 am

40%
60%

Total votes: 10

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Sorry, but all I could think about was this when I read it:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

But now it makes sense.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

This is going to be one horrifying awakening. Like, you feel sore, open your eyes, there's giant bugs all over you, and they've been biting. Giant, creepy, poisonous bugs.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 pm

...That are about twice as strong as the moles we just fought.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Not that we're actually fighting these. They're just chewing on us. While we lie there, sleeping defenselessly.

Also, I'm gonna be gone for a couple (read: 4) hours for a class. Hopefully the event doesn't conclude before then.

Oh, and on a tangential note: What's the policy on NSFW-ish stuff, and also on RP'd romance? Largely just curiosity.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Gonna go out for a walk. On romance, I'm guessing it's alright, unless the two start going on about each other so sickeningly sweet. NSFW maybe I don't know, PM or put in the titled section.

...You know, the more I look at it, Marcus looks like the guy who's the crutch of the team; strong at first, but winds up being either weak later on or goes into a horrible fate. He's totally gonna be like Thunder God Cid.
When you're alone, always remember:

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Funny thing is, Marcus could probably be that Guy in the Warrior's Guild... remember the sickwood you have to fight on your own and how the Warrior's guild guy alludes to his own guild getting killed by just ONE?

...My survivalist made him look like a total whimp.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Obviously he was ambushed while relieving himself along with said dead buddy (just one). Or maybe cutscene incompetence, no one can stop that.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Oh hey! Marcus is guarding us tonight! I guess that means he'll get eaten first, oh well!

Just kidding, I don't want him to be eaten (unless the party resorts to cannibalism, then I'm all for it.)

And don't avoid the good doktors question Drathi, I'm curious now.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 pm

He'll come back as a ghost.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 pm

About the NSFW stuff? Just use the NSFW forum or take it too PMs... XD Or timeskip.

Grey's still a bit too young. I'm thinking that by the time EO I's whole story is covered (there willl be an in between plot for EO I and EOII, that much is decided) about 2 years will have passed. And then when EOII's plot starts another year passed. xD By tha tpoint Grey will not only be old enough for more serious romances, but he'd also be a total badass.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 am

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/303668/ By the way, this is the picture that actually inspired my characterization! Picture SFW, banner adds aren't.
Last edited by Doktor_Q on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:38 am

The site isn't, my totally virgin eyes ;_;

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 am

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:57 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

225 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”