Etrian Odyssey: Chronicles

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

205 posts
zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 am

"3 guesses," replied Malachi, biting into the meat after cracking the shell on the leg. "So tonight, who's got watch? Maybe we should post two people at a time to keep us from being raped by monsters again," he asked after a minute, glancing coyly at the older warrior who had let them down the previous week.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 am

"I'm good for this one. I'm supposed to cut back on the tranq's for a while, so it's not like I'd be getting much sleep tonight anyway." At the very least, if something got them this time, she'd be fully aware when it happened.

Besides, there's a lot of fun to be had when everyone else is asleep.
Last edited by Doktor_Q on Wed May 04, 2011 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 am

"Yes, well coming to Etria must've made me drowsier than I thought" Marcus said, scratching his head and releasing a sigh. "Anyway, I did manage to take out most of them anyway, so it's a bit of a mute point."

"But I won't take the first shift then."
When you're alone, always remember:

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 am

((Sorry if my posts were unclear the past two times, I was replying in haste, I won't this time. In case anything was unclear, Franz knows about Aodhamairs disease (or at least about her pill consumption).))

"So, how's your head?" Chamomile asked. Aodhamair had crawled over to the group around the fire, she wasn't half dead, but felt faint when she stood, so she preferred crawling.
"Well, I dunno, it hurts, alot, and I feel faint when I stand, and my head there feels...dented? I dunno how to describe it really, a quick patch up would be nice."

She probably looked odd, during the battle, she took of her shirt and put it on the wound to stop the bleeding, revealing a bandage wrapped around her chest ((Like one of the ronins wear)). Not only that, but her scratch was still bleeding, so most of her left arm was streaked red with drops of blood.

She threw away her shirt and waited for Chamomiles treatment, but was in no way anticipating it.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Wed May 04, 2011 3:44 am

Lull slowly chewed on the crab meat. Ew.

Her mood brightened, however, as she saw the undressing going on across the fire. She was much too young for her, anyway. She didn't look that young compared to the medic, though.

"Well, I'm afraid I must get my beauty sleep. And--what do you know! A fine young lady has volunteered herself. Imagine that! Well, now I must be off to bed, close my eyes, and rest my head..."

She yawned. Cheesy rhymes were the best sleep-inducers.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed May 04, 2011 4:06 am

For a moment, Chamomile was torn- she had threatened to withhold treatment, but it was clearly a bad wound, possibly with a concussion. Spite and pride wrestled with virtue and training. Then, she took a good look at the her- a girl at least five years her junior, asking her for help.

In a flash, pride switched teams. Chamomile retrieved her bag from its resting place against a tree, and sat down behind Aodhamair.

"Hold still for a moment while I take a look at it, okay?" She carefully parted the girl's hair, examining the damage to the skull. It hadn't been deformed at all, thankfully, but there were cuts all across the side, likely from hitting the ground. Her fingers worked gently, examining the rest of Aodhamair's head.

"Aside from some cuts, there's a tiny crack in your skull. It probably feels dented because it's gone numb." After sterilizing the wound and her needles, she began to carefully sew up the skin. A simple anesthetic would do, as the damaged area wouldn't have much feeling already. When she was done, Chamomile wrapped a set of clean bandages around the wound. "The stuff's going to make you really tired. You need rest to let the bone heal, so just sleep, okay~?" Saying this, she carefully pulled Aodhamair's head down onto her lap.

As the girl drifted to sleep, she turned to the others. "Could someone get me some cold water? We should wash the out the blood in her hair and clothes, before it dries and gets crusty."

((Sorry for the length! The scene just kind of popped up in my head. Also, sorry if I'm controlling your character too much, Gooogly.))

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed May 04, 2011 4:15 am

((I didn't notice, you just made me not have to make her sleep, that's good, thanks.))

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed May 04, 2011 4:17 am

((Well, you could throw in anything she does as she's falling asleep. So, you can be already asleep, or you could say or do something beforehand if you want. I made sure to leave you an option.))

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed May 04, 2011 4:18 am

"I will, I have a empty, clean cup right here." Marcus took it out. "Oh, and here, a lap's nice, but a pillow is better." he gave a small and soft pillow to Chamomile. The other extra items he took with him were a bag to keep all of this in, and a length of rope, but seeing as the two were (at least for now) being friendly, there was no need to do that old guild bonding.

"Should've brought blankets, maybe when we come back to town." he muttered, filling the cup at the stream.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed May 04, 2011 4:34 am

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed May 04, 2011 6:44 am

-PLA

FomeRubr555
Bloodant

Postby FomeRubr555 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 am

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

"Aww, you don't trust me~?" Chamomile said to Malachi, mock pouting. She was in a good mood tonight. Without waiting for a response, she dried off Aodhamair and began to wrap her body in the blanket like a cocoon. "She actually looks pretty cute when she's asleep," she thought, as she ran her hands over the wrapped cloth covering the girl's body, gradually smoothing it out.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed May 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Malachi gingerly took the offered potion bottle from the crazy-looking white haired alchemist. "Hopefully, we won't need it..." he grimaced, setting it beside himself delicatley.

((uneventful night, right? No attacks?))

-PLA

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 pm

((Hope not, Marcus is presumably taking a nap right now)).

205 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”