Etrian Odyssey: Chronicles

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

205 posts
Drathi
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey: Chronicles

Postby Drathi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am

((I wish it was still alive. D ; ))

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 am

the problem is a group that needs to commit man
When you're alone, always remember:

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 am

((Zombies always commit. Necromance that shit. :3))
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 am

even zombies wouldnt revive this
When you're alone, always remember:

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:22 pm

((Well, I could commit. XD I should revive this RP with a bit more of a revised system to keep faithful to the game and allow more people. xD))

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 pm

((Sure, i'd join in if you re-did this))

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:55 pm

((If zombies wouldn't revive this, what does that make me!?))

After all was said and done, Maxi gave Aodhamair her share of the pay, after uttering a quick thanks, she left quickly, at the hospital, an old friend of hers named Gilius had sent her a letter, apparently he had come to Etria in search of adventure as well, and he wanted to meet up with her. She was beginning to become homesick, and this was just the thing to cheer her up from recent events.
The Golden Deer Pub, gathering place of aspiring adventurers and washed out alcoholics alike, always with something to interest either party.
Aodhamair took a seat at the booth, where the bartender eyed her.
"Adventurer?"
Aodhamair nodded.
"You gonna take a quest? Or is there something you wanted to drink?"
"Drink, I'm meeting somebody here in a bit."
The bartender poured her some juice from fruit in the labyrinth, Aodhamair payed for it and left to the nearest table she could find, waiting for him.
Eventually, he entered the pub, with a wide grin and wider sword, Gilius scanned the building in search of Aodhamair, finding her, he took a seat.
They chatted and caught up, interspersed with arm wrestling competitions which ended in stalemates.
After a joke from Aodhamair, Gilius' face darkened.
"Hey, Aodhamair, I need to ask you for something."
"What's biting you Gilius?"
"I'm kind of broke, see, I haven't found a guild yet, and if I can't pay my debt-"
Gilius looked frantically about, and continued.
"I'll be in a heap of trouble, ya see?"
Aodhamair set a few enta on the table and looked to him "Anything for a good friend, but don't spend it all on drinks."
Gilius was a heavy drinker, he swore it made him stronger, but one thing's for sure, it left his wallet empty and liver forever crippled.
"Hey hey! Thanks Aodhamair! I knew I could count on you! Let me get us a few drinks to celebrate on me!"
"That's my money though!"
Gilius had already left to the bar paying his drinking debt to the bartender, however, this had left him with only enough money for one drink, which he bought for himself.
Gilius thanked Aodhamair and left, she sat by herself for a while, contemplating her adventuring career thus far, when a member of her guild had come into the bar.

((I'm a Lich! Bwahahaha! Rise my minions! Rise!))

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am

Name: Django Djangles
Sex: Male
Class: Troubadour
Appearance:

Backstory: A traveling bard who lost his memory and thus his skills as a powerful one. All he remembers are the towns he's visited. Not much is known, but he's even explored the towns of Armoroad and Tharsis.

---------------

"Hello there!! Can I sign in to join this Guild? It looks like high time I settled for some real adventuring!", the grey-haired Bard said, playing on his small guitar, strumming a few notes as he walked into the bar.

((A mastermind!!))

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 am

Aodhamair was shocked at the newcomer's sudden entry, and what he had said, was this person addressing her? She stared at him absolutely dumbfounded, none in the bar seemed to particularly care, perhaps he was a regular? Or perhaps Lullaby had payed a visit once.
Quick to dismiss thoughts about the "woman", Aodhamair beckoned the ostentatious newcomer to her table.
"Your looking to sign up for a guild, eh? Why? There isn't much need for song and dance in the labyrinth. It's also pretty dangerous, unless you have some trick stuffed up that huge cloak of yours."
Aodhamair sat up and gave him a questioning look, making herself seem larger and more experienced than she was. Though one trip to the labyrinth is a large difference to training, there was a skull fracture and several bruises that reminded her of that.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 am

205 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”