Demented stairs - the character sign-ups (read first :D)

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Demented stairs - the character sign-ups (read first :D)

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 am

Phew, that was a long post, anyways, here is the character sign-up, so that you don't break the flow of the rp and such, this can also be the place to view your characters status, general info, and the monstery, in case you forgot what one of these buggers are.

So, to make your character:

Name:
Physical description:**
Bio/past:
Phobia:***

* Not required if your character is not of legal age.
** Not required
*** this I will give to you after you post your character, it is randomized, so don't complain.

Characters:

Monsters:

Bosses:

I think that's it, if I'm missing anything, go ahead and tell me. Have fun!
Last edited by Curry-Kohai on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Doktor_Q
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demented stairs - the character sign-ups (read first :D)

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:24 am

Alrighty, guess this means we're starting.

Name: Noah L. Perry Jr.

Physical description: Topped by a bowl-cut of dark brown hair and a pair of blue eyes sorely in need of glasses, Noah is 5'2" of pale, skinny, budding intellectual.

Bio/past: Noah's parents- both authors- surrounded him with books, which he read with glee. Not to disappoint their expectations, he plans to become a world-famous author, though of what he's not sure. While his parents camp out in the countryside for the week, Noah has elected to stay in town.

Phobia: Allodoxaphobia (fear of opinions)

Mechanics suggestion: Noah starts with Purple mental condition, but only Green physical condition.
Last edited by Doktor_Q on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 am

Interesting, it seems poor Noah has allodoxaphobia, the fear of opinions.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 am

^ And confrontations. And arguments. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Oooh, I can see that. Now, does that mean other people's opinions, or having opinions? Because the latter could be really weird.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

As I understand it, it's a reaction to opinions clashing or risking a clash. If the allodoxaphobe hasn't formed an opinion already, any opinion being expressed feels like pressure. Or if the allodoxaphobe has formed an opinion, and disagrees with the expressed one.
Would rather people just keep their opinions to themselves and doesn't necessarily want to speak up either.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

PLA is correct, gotta love them swedes ;D.

I updated the first post, go ahead and start good Doktor.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Start how? I mean, what do I do? Kinda vague on how this is going to go, exactly.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Just jump off from where the introduction starts, you can make the old woman say anything you need, and on that first post you enter.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I... I can't handle decisions like this! It's paralyzing! I need more information!

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 pm

I don't know how I can help, typing on my phone, but go ahead and start at

"i'm here because-"
And then write how he gets inside.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

I need to know more about the hotel. Layout, what floor, maybe a bit of what it looks like, etc. Because if I just make it up, it might clash a lot with whatever you have.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 pm

The hotel your in is a regular hotel, its not the apartment complex, not only that, but you can stop it the second you enter the complex, and then I can give a description, its just to see how you come about the complex, and a chance to get into the flow.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 pm

I've been to like eighteen different hotels... But anyway, one last question: Do we start at the top and work our way down, or what? Like, what area should I be starting on?

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 pm

You start at the complex at floor one, because you'll be entering through the front door, and going up from there.

28 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”