In the depths of Bloodly Seas [RP](Open)

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

In the depths of Bloodly Seas [RP](Open)

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:20 am

*A creepy entity floats above, clad in white with skin snow bright. The 'Person' opens it's mouth and a sound of like a record is spoken, broken up and like on a old gramaphone*

Welcome, one and all. Lost objects usually wash up on the pale purple shores of my land you see. It seems like you are trapped for now, but you may go through the bloodly water to exit. You may want to look around for what you need, for the path through the maze is a differcult one. Many lost things usually end up here anyways. Time? There is no time. Rest when you want, for it's always dusk, before night but after morning. I present you with some help though, just to make the journey possible.

*You been presented with a glass sphere, blacken mist swirls inside it.*

This object lets you breath under the darken water, and through the coral and weed, monsters lurk in the dark. Have fun, and when you die, you just return back here.....forever.

*You have no idea what is going on, but you decide to take action toward this person*

(Reactions toward the 'Person' will be text used, and other 'Players' can talk to each other. There is no reason to have a bio of some kind, unless you want to just show appearance. Personality and reactions will follow through with the interaction.)
Welcome to the depths of the Bloody Seas. Enjoy your stay as you been graced by the presense of the Death Lord herself, who rules this cursed waters. Tread carefully.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: In the depths of Bloodly Seas [RP](Open)

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 am

((i don't get it, what is it you want us to do? Do we post our characters here? How does combat go about? What are the limits and boundaries of this world? What are the rules? What are the guidelines of making our characters? Etc. etc. this sounds really interesting, don't get me wrong, but I don't get how this will work.))

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 am

((sounds more like freeform, the type where you dont have to make a bio aside from comments in your posts sort of like))

"Interesting, anything else you can tell about this place?" the man said, completely unconcerned about his odd situation. "Perhaps more of this place, the dangers, and any helpful advice you may gave us?" he waved his hands and in a overtheatrical manner, never standing still for more than a word. "Oh and how about this...thing? Do all of us share its ability? Does it have a distance of use? Is it breakable?" He kept on asking questions, with a tone as if he was more interested in information rather than being afraid of any sort of danger.

But why would he? To some, he was a brave savior going against those who just can't be fought back against. To others, he was a mad vigilante who was a menace to society. To him he was just another killer. He never said anything about it otherwise, all the people he met either died or ran away scared (and probably with soiled undergarments). Frankly, he just targeted criminals for the fun and danger of it. But whatever his motivation was, he had no real identity, only a nickname he'd accidentally made himself after asking for his weapon from a scared bystander. He supposed it did make sense; He fought with weapons on the field so to speak, and he had a unorthodox way of fighting, at least, that's what he wanted to believe anyway.

His way of dress was of a stereotypical gentleman, with some additions or changes. He had a suit with a black long coat over it, black steel toed boots, and leather gloves with padding on the wrists and knuckles. But the most noticeable part of him was his headwear. Aside from the top hat, he had a metal mask, with two black spots where eyes would be, and a jagged grin where the mouth should be. His skin colour and hair was hidden underneath a balaclava he also wore. He was also above average height, and his body build was gaunt.

"Ah, I forgot my manners. I have no real name I call myself, although people often call me "Shive". Not as shiv the improvised tool, although I did wanted that weapon back from yet another one who soiled himself. It just has a silent E on it..." He paused mid pose as he trailed off, and so did his body in a almost mechanical way, his face towards his left side with his arms in a "C" shape.

"...And who might you be, exactly, and how did we get here?" he added

((i wasnt bored honest not that this site has no real rp activity because i dont know no one can really commit))
Last edited by Skele Von Mann on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you're alone, always remember:

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:10 am

((Okay then, but I'm really not used to no rules though, lets see how this works.))

She didn't know what was going on.
She rarely did.

She saw it, the world had already ended, humans barely made it out of the blight, less made it past the mutated animals as a side effect from it. Those that still lived died of old age, as they could not reproduce afterwords. She wasn't human. Whatever she was, she wasn't human.

Physiologically, she was a fungi. However, her appearence resembled that of a young girl, except for a large that seemed to be growing on the top of her hair, which was a muddy lavender color. Her eyes seemed blind, but they focused intently on the eccentric stranger.

Her clothing, if you could call it that, was only an oversized, blue, snuggie like cloth, soiled by dirt in most places. She was about three feet tall, and she had a frail build. She always seemed in a delirious state, probably as a side effect of being a hallucogenic fungus herself.

Thankfully she could comprehend english, and she listened to the strange gentleman, more interested by the fact that he was a real human than what he actually said. She got up, walked slowly towards the eccentric man, and pulled on his pant leg to get his attention.

((go ahead and tell me if shroom loli isn't allowed, and I'm only allowed to do a real world person, I'll change it accordingly, thanks.))

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 am

The entity that seems to be more female than male, so we say 'She' smiled upon this man and the mushroom girl. "This place....is home." She waved...or more like the ripples of white farbic made a bird wing to one of the sides, toward the land mass. Her other ripple bird wing hand sleeve thing then brushed to the other side, toward the red ocean. "And that, is the journey back." Of course this figure doesn't give proper answers. Who does give proper answers in random weird places such as this one?

"This is where all the lost items wash up upon this....you might call a beach. Everything will come here, and everything may or may not leave." A wide smile spread across where it seems to be a face....without eyes. "You decide, if going back, is worth the trip."

Suddenly in a odd feat, the person teleported in front of the two, much more closer. The temperature suddenly increased around the area. "For that, think of it like....a scuba helmet. It will do it's job, and it will stay forever doing it's job" She answered the man's question about the sphere.

And yet again the creepy figure widen it's grin. "Your name.....I shall record it." It seems like the entity is not fazed by the queestions, more like used to it. And with the last question, the entity laughs, claws on a chalkboard, a scartching record, a hollow high pitched sound. "I am.....what I am. I am all, that is not, but is." With a swirl, the white mist and fabric mixture disappear with a lingering dust, and yes this person didn't even tell them how they got there.

(Shroom LOLIs :3 They are allowed, for if they can and will get lost. They will end up here. Also the sphere is like a scuba helmet, as it will enlarge and act like a bubble over your face AND SUCK OUT YOUR BRAINS XD Just joking about the last one)
Welcome to the depths of the Bloody Seas. Enjoy your stay as you been graced by the presense of the Death Lord herself, who rules this cursed waters. Tread carefully.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 am

"Well that was insightful." Shive said, with the tone that it could've been both sincere and not. Although he himself didn't recall what he did earlier before this happened. Granted, he didn't think much as from his targets, and the obstacles before them. Oh well, all he had to do go to the red ocean right? Ah, maybe he should go look at his surroundings first, he was too focused on the figure to acknowledge anything.

...Such as the child tugging his pants. "Oh?" It seemed she was the only other one else, unless more appear from nowhere. What was interesting was the mushrooms on her head. "Are you infected with some kind of human Cordyceps?" he asked. Infection would be a bother, instead of going to his destination, he might just wind being forced flap his arms on some high place to spread spores.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 am

She shook her head, still grasping the man's pant leg. She didn't know what a cordyceps was, but it sounded scary, and she didn't feel sick, so she must not be infected by anything.
"No, but who are you, mister? Can I ride on your back, mister? Oh hey, did you know that other human there, mister?" She asked these in genuine curiosity, not aware that she had said "human" and not "person". She was too excited that she was with a living human, they seemed fun to be around, that is, before the blight. She did find though, that dead humans are signifigantly less fun than their alive counterparts. But readily available for food, she was a fungus, after all.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

So she didn't have some infectous fungus. Well at least she seemed honest about that, unlike those who always said they'll give him something in exchange for sparing their lives while in the end they always seem to just betray him at the nearest oppritunity. "Sure, why not." he said, answering her second question first. He went down on one knee to make it easier. "No one really, just another...what's the term? Average Joe? Absolutely generic, anyone could be me, and I could be them, though I wouldn't since I don't feel like being someone else at the moment. And no, I don't know that person." he didn't care about the "human" part. He rarely differentiated between people, aside from criminals, and only those who actually seemed dangerous instead of showing some bravado.

And how about you? What's your name child?"

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 pm

((gee i wish someone would hop in sometime soon.))

She stammered, "m-ma-my name, mister?"

It had never occured to her that she didn't have one. In fact, she was under the impression that you didn't need a name, but that you made one up anyways, for identification. She got up on his back and sat silently for quite some time, trying to think about what she was going to say. She blinked, and finally said "Mister, I don't have a name, do you know how I can get one?"

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:04 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:26 am

(You can join in PLA, it doesn't matter. I am playing most of the monsters and bosses and NPCs :3 You go beach combing for random crap now :3)

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:31 am

((don't mind him, he's just the biggest troll ever, but we love him anyways. But now that you're here, for future reference, what's further inland?))

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 am

(Hey, derailing stuff in brackets is fun. I want in!)

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:41 am

"Beats me, go find one." Shive said, starting to move somewhere. He would've given her one, but he was always bad with names. Then again, the names he tried to create always did make people laugh, though she probably wouldn't like them.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:30 pm

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

32 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”