In the depths of Bloodly Seas [RP](Open)

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: In the depths of Bloodly Seas [RP](Open)

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 pm

She didn't know how to find a name. She thought for a bit, eventually forgetting the whole conversation. She found herself looking at some cat beach combing, she didn't pay much attention to it, when it died it would be quite tasty. She turned her head to see both the bloody sea and the shore, she glared at the former.

She didn't want to go back to her "home", to the destruction, mutated creatures, and radiation, she wanted to stay here, with this man, and they could live together here, forever perhaps.
"Can we go that way, mister?" Pointing towards the way opposite to the bloody sea. "I think I see something over there." She settled back down. If this man wanted to go home , she would at least have to stall him.

((edit: I myself am actually surprised at this character development, but I like where it is going.))

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 am

The little child pointed to somewhere else; Apparently she found something in the very opposite of their destination. "Are you saying something just to delay us?" he asked with no venom in his voice. "I don't mind if you do, it's just that lying to me is a big no-no to me. Honesty is something of a rarity these days you see."
When you're alone, always remember:

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 am

She froze. Did he know? And if he did, how? She sat in shock, surprised by the fact he had somehow perfectly guessed, or knew, what she was planning.

She looked down, "y-yes, sir" she said in admittance. For now, honesty was her best choice, whatever this man did, he could see past her lies, for now she would have to be subtle. She had a feeling she would know when to take action.

Quickly, she made an excuse, "I-I was just, scared, didn't the other human say there were monsters?" This was mostly true, however. Mutated creatures, though not high in numbers, were very large, and had acute senses.She would have to hide, revealing her shrooms so that they could make the sad mistake of eating one of her highly hallucogenic, but regrowable, head mushrooms.

If these "monsters" the other human spoke of were like the creatures back home, she feared this man stood no chance in a fight.

((edit: feather, could you please make an OC commentary/conversation thread please? I would but I would feel terribly awkward if I made a thread for OC discussion even though you made the RPG, thanks))

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 am

"Yes." Shive said. He waited for her. He wasn't sure why he did so. Maybe because there wasn't anything fun to do. Come to think about it, all he really did was find the next target, then wait. Maybe eat a sandwich or something, but his life schedule was based on one particular focus.

I have to go eradicate a gang or two when I go back, he thought.

"Monsters? Oh yes, that person did mention those. Would be troubling if we were to cross paths with one, I don't have any weaponry on me nor see anything of use for such, and I am very unsure of their fighting cabibility. Would be a nice break though."

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 am

He seemed nonchalant and oddly cool about the challenges ahead, either he didn't know what he was up against, or he had much experience fighting monsters. She had confidence in the latter, despite herself.

Ah yes, humans needed weapons, she had forgotten how ill suited for survival they were, she always wondered how they managed to make such grand structures.

"Do you think that maybe we should head into the bloody sea, mister? Maybe that other human is waiting for us there."

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 am

Cat puts a big stick on the big, smiling man's foot and continues beach combing for random crap. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 am

Shive thought about it. "Okay." he responded simply. He was about to move when a stick was found on his shoe. Picking it up, and testing certain factors of it, the stick seemed like a decent weapon, at least for a good distraction. He then continued to move, wielding the stick with his left hand, and laying it on his shoulder.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:22 am

((I'm stumped, there's nothing in particular my character would react to at all, and i'm out of ideas, I like this RP, but I really have no idea where to go from here, sorry, i'll start playing again if anything happens though. Also, our DM seems quite inactive.))

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:56 am

(Sorry, I had a week of the flu DX)

The objects in the inner island consist of small objects a child might have lost, paper clips, a couple of broken branches, garbage bags, a dead cat, and cake. A perfectly nice full cake. Also there seems to be parts of broken steel and iron nails. Also some broken intrusments are around, a headless chicken, and a pair of bunny slippers.

The entity floats down to the people, at the same time. "When you find something you think that be combined with some help I shall help you. As long as you have the idea and enough parts."
Welcome to the depths of the Bloody Seas. Enjoy your stay as you been graced by the presense of the Death Lord herself, who rules this cursed waters. Tread carefully.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

Cat rifles through garbage bags.
Cat finds a tin can.

A tin can?
Cat likes the tin can. :3
Tin can added to inventory. >:3

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

"Let's see, some nails..." already Shive was taking his pick. A bat with nails in it was always a quick thing to have. He didn't want a whole bunch of nails on it, just the top part would do. Though it was a bit of a tricky thing to do in truth; One needs short nails that won't split the wood, and it's meant to stick to the poor target too.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Cat casts Identify on tin can for 25 MP. Cat's MP is low.
Tin can is somewhat well preserved. Tin can has a lid. :3

Cat searches for string. Can the white thing tie lots of strings around the tin can?

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

FeatherfromHeL
Ragelope

Postby FeatherfromHeL » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 am

The ties on the garbage are long strings, and there are some fishing wire lying with a rubber band ball.
Welcome to the depths of the Bloody Seas. Enjoy your stay as you been graced by the presense of the Death Lord herself, who rules this cursed waters. Tread carefully.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Cat tries to cover the tin can with long strings and loops, and some rubber bands around the middle. :3

Cat recovers 3 MP.

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 pm

She looked at the junk before her, this was just like home, discarded things scattered everywhere. She saw the dead cat, she picked it up, she didn't feel any remorse for it, but it would make a fine meal. She held it in her arms and sat down, waiting for the rest to finish.

32 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”