Pathfinder RPG - Come play! (next game: August 4th)

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

136 posts
Starfe
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pathfinder RPG - Come play! (next game: June 23rd)

Postby Starfe » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 am

I had a good time! However, we need a new platform. Things were so laggy for me at times that I couldn't type and send messages at a pace to keep up with the game, so roleplay was getting a bit disjointed.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:16 pm

yes. i think gametable would be fine for a party of 2 or 3, but for what we have i think we need to try out roll20

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:03 pm

The huge downside to roll20 (besides the fact that the work computer can barely run it) is the lack of built in dice macros -- you have to type out every roll. With so many beginning players I can't help but feel the built in macros are a huge assist. I also infinitely prefer gametable's simplicity and ease of control.

But if the players are experiencing lag, that's a problem. I'll bow to whatever platform everyone likes best.

Also I was very busy this week and never had time to post, but in theory I'm good to go for today.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

officedge
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pathfinder RPG - Come play! (next game: June 30th)

Postby officedge » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:18 pm

I might not be able to play today/will have to leave early. As for roll20, I'd be okay with typing out every roll, and maybe you won't have to draw a bunch of circles for me. I think I'd at least like to give it a try.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Sorry I wasn't around this morning. I was awake and available, I just didn't know we had a game planned and wasn't at my computer. I had been expected some sort of confirmation on the forum that we were playing, but I guess I should just assume that in the future. Sorry!

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 am

I was busy today anyways. I might be home for the second weekend f July but probably not. I hope I can play sometime in August. :C

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

officedge
Ragelope

Postby officedge » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 pm

I will not be able to play this weekend. I'm up visiting my granpa, so no internet. Good luck!

Starfe
Manticor

Postby Starfe » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:32 pm

I also can't play this weekend. Sorry guys. My girlfriends family is coming into town on Saturday morning and I'm expected to hang out with them for the next fucking week.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 pm

the senator's book signing is tomorrow, so I'm out as well. I could do Sunday, if anyone's available.

And I guess we'll use roll20, since noodles apparently gets paid by them to promote it ;p

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm good for today.

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Guess not...?

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 am

Oh, hey, Pathfinder. What version? (Or is that a stupid question in context?)

edit: Summoner looks so cool. =O (I'm probably going to say that for every other class I look at, too.)

edit2: Could I... maybe join? As a Samurai? Or Summoner?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 pm

sure

also pathfinder is just pathfinder, it's based on D&D 3.5

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 am

Looking through the thread, I didn't see any of the character sheets. Are those up somewhere or...? I'd like to have an idea of party composition so that I can better fill gaps.

TIA. :D

edit: Typically I would not ask this... But this is a board full of people who play Etrian Odyssey. There is no mention of assigning attributes, just of rolling them. Do we choose which stats get which result, or is this a case of "you get what you get"?

136 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”