Discussions for Horizon Odyssey(Where you rant at the GM)

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

RP Pacing(Do post reasons for choice)

Too Slow
No votes
It's Alright
100%
Too Fast
No votes
Skip mundane stuff, wanna go to the Labyrinth now!
No votes

Total votes: 4

Rothene
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Discussions for Horizon Odyssey(Where you rant at the GM

Postby Rothene » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 am

Also, as a special note, Straybow promoting to Co-GM to help with facilitating the running of the RP due to my otherwise bad timezone.

Straybow
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Straybow » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:06 am

So yeah, as CO-GM I'll be posting battle updates and other various things while Rothene is asleep or too busy with IRL stuff. Note that, while there are discussions between the two of us over how battles and other events should play out and how'll they eventually end there may/will be different events/enemy attacks depending on who posts the update. Just an FYI.

Edit: Also during battles and such, feel free to post even if someone else already did. We usually give you guys some time to make a follow up post before we update with our own posts.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:45 am

I plan on posting tomorrow.
Whoop-whoop.

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Sweet, time to bring the blind wolf down. I intend to handle the description of how the wolf dies, so post away.

Also, I wouldn't usually allow a PC to just so happen to have an item like Blind Jar on them(Because I totally want neat stuff like that to serve as quest rewards), but since the PC was disarmed not by my precise writing it's only fair.

Straybow, I feel my trust in your handling of the writing is well placed.

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Sponge, which way did Isaac go? There's three ways he can go from the clearing. He going alone? :3

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:28 pm

I guess the south path. Because they just killed the wolf, Isaac doesn't believe that anything else dangerous should be down there, plus, seeing as the other injuries to the wolf sound rather fresh, Isaac probably thinks they might run into they wolf's last prey and be able to salvage something from their corpses.

And no, he's not going to go alone. If everyone decides to go a different way he'll still turn around.
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

sponge7325
Killclaw

Postby sponge7325 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 pm

I deeply apologize for double posting, but can someone PLEASE post so that we can get this running again?! There hasn't been a post since, like, the fourth! It's been much too long! I NEED TO ROLEPLAY! RIGHT NOW! GAAAH!
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:33 pm

I thought I posted like, twice, I think I'm going crazy. Rest-assured Sponge, posting soon.

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 am

Sorry for my absence, I'll have a post up as well soon. I don't have access to my computer though so expect it in a day or so.

Straybow
Ragelope

Postby Straybow » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 am

I should probably state that I'm in no condition to post nor have I been for a while. Between my computer frying and totaling my car I also haven't been able to get on. For that I apologize.

55 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”