Co-GM wanted

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Rothene
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Co-GM wanted

Postby Rothene » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 pm

As the topic says, those interested can check out the outlines of the ideas for the RP here and then some more spoilers from me.

Co-GMs will be expected to help brainstorm to create NPC guilds and NPCs.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Re: Co-GM wanted

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:38 am

Eh, I won't volunteer, but I won't decline if nobody else wants to. How many do you want?

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 am

One should be enough.

Curry-Kohai
Manticor

Postby Curry-Kohai » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 am

Don't take my post the wrong way (I phrased it poorly). I'm interested, but i'd like to keep the story a surprise, y'know? By the way, will we still be able to make characters if we co-GM? And will you be making one yourself?

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 pm

If we lack the numbers to form a party of 5, then those slots will have to be filled in. Personally I as a Gm rather not make characters since I'll have enough NPCs to mind about anyway. :P

With the small pool of potential RPers, a Co-GM might not be that pressing actually.

Straybow
Ragelope

Postby Straybow » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:40 am

If you still need a Co-GM I'd be willing to fill that spot.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Role-Playing”