Horizon Odyssey, the Yggdrasil Labyrinth sign up thread

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Rothene
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Horizon Odyssey, the Yggdrasil Labyrinth sign up thread

Postby Rothene » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:03 am

Awesome! I'll get to posting in about 8 hours. Work and timezones and all.

Wendigo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wendigo » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:48 am

Hey, just wondering, is this RP still open to new players, or is the time to sign up already past? I always thought an Etrian RP would be cool, but I'm in a little late. I was thinking of either a Hexer, WM, or DH for my char.

Rothene
Fenrir

Postby Rothene » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:24 pm

I'd say yes, if you're totally fine with the rate of activity I have things under my glorious GMing skills.

Make a sign up, when it gets approved, put the character anywhere in Horizon and we'll work out any extra hidden agenda through PMs to incorporate into the setting for the PC.

48 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”