Online session of Pathfinder?

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Re: Online session of Pathfinder?

Postby CD-Man2021 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Also, for the other new people who have never been in any of these kinds of things, here's what to expect. Note that the video is an hour long, but you get the gist of what's happening after the first ten or so minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_S-pI_q2I

Yggdrago
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yggdrago » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Ohhhh sweet, a roleplaying series on YouTube about this one, nice! I've been watching a 40k one for a while, so I'll be sure to check out that one as well. Thanks a bunch for that link!

...It just builds up even more excitement. Oh the excitement!
This post was brought to you by me. It's Yggdra-good!

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 am

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 am

I haven't played anything in Pathfinder or any other tabletop, aside from watching a few episodes from that same episode series just to understand how it works. The nonfighting parts are boring me, but I assume it'll be more entertaining when our characters are in instead and I'm more invested.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 am

Any idea of what kind of time frames we're looking at here? My time zone is all over the place. I shouldn't need to lose any sleep though unless you Americans decide to do it early in the morning for some reason.

Otherwise I'm totally up for it. I'll probably fill in our Necromatic quota, haha!

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:05 am

australier? you should be ok with whatever we do. i think as i'm writing this it's like afternoon for you? should be good.

also what do you mean necromatic

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:08 am

As long as work/school doesn't interfere, I'd be fine with being up super late/early. Just keep in mind that I'll be super groggy and won't be thinking totally straight.

Also, I'm almost positive I'm going to roll a witch now. I just wanted to ask this before hand so I know for sure what's up: Will the , at level one, allow the witch to fly indefinitely, or only Featherfall? And when she is allowed to fly, will that be indefinite flight, or is it just for a certain amounts of minutes a day/minutes per flying session?

I know Cantrips can be used repeatedly throughout the day (at lvl 1 only three are available and must be selected before hand) but the says 1 lvl 1 spell. Obviously that means I'm only allowed one spell that is level one, but I can't see how many times that spell can be cast. Is it only once a day as well, or did I overlook something?

I know these are things I should probably be asking during the session, but I'm curious.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:49 am

Yggdrago
Wyvern
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yggdrago » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:01 am

Forgoing sleep is not an issue as long as I'm informed of the starting time in advance. Since I won't have anything to do until at least mid-January next year, You guys can set it up at any time that works for you (as long as it's within the hours specified by me).

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Yggdrago
Wyvern

Postby Yggdrago » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:25 pm

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:48 pm

^^That sounds a bit more limiting, spell-wise, than I expected. Or at least, during the first level or two anyway. But I didn't take into consideration her hexes and Patron spells.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Keep in mind this is just one campaign, you won't get to a higher level with this.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:21 pm

yeah, it's just a level one dungeon, to get people into the game, and for me to practice doing it online. I might do a full adventure down the road (in which case your characters will carry over), but you shouldn't get TOO attached, though your character will at level 1 be good to bring into other campaigns you may find

CD-Man2021
Hunter

Postby CD-Man2021 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:20 pm

That'd be fine by me, especially if it's just to get us into it. Daze will probably more than enough to help out the party.

84 posts

Return to “Role-Playing”