Slice of Life-style?

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

What City/Area do you want for the RP?

Etria
44%
High Lagaard
33%
Armoroad
22%
Tharsis
No votes

Total votes: 9

YangKoete
Bloodant

Slice of Life-style?

Postby YangKoete » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:15 am

A tale of how a character works, lives their life and every other which way. A slice of life RP in the Etrian world, all sorts of events can happen. I'm thinking a casual RP of sorts, we can make character sheets too. Fighting and exploring will not be the only thing they do since they'd be weighed down by other responsibilities (Job, rent, food, etc.)

Areas; The four main games, Untold ones count with them (So we can have the city building and such with Untold II or Gladsheim/Ginnungagap and such)

Example of a basic sheet;

Name:
Race: (Applicable to EOIII and IV, potentially I and II)
Living Quarters: (Depends on area)
Bio:

Ideas?
Last edited by YangKoete on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoulScathe
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Character and Thoughts

Postby SoulScathe » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:28 am

I have been looking for someone to fangirl/fanboy about Etrian Odyssey with forever, and find this topic made me so happy to see someone else into Roleplaying and EO. For my character, I will be basing it off of my Landsknecht, Sythia.

Name: Synthia Sulis
Race: Human
Class : Landsknecht
Living Quarters: Saehrimnir Inn
Bio: Synthia has flown all around the Windy Plains collecting various materials for quests at the Dancing Peacock, or just to help out the Berund Atelier Shop when she can. However she is not a small time errand girl. When she is not gathering materials, delivering food to wandering camps, or giving drinks out at the Peacock, she has ventured into the Lush Woods and even the Misty Ravine and taken out the FOEs in the area, bringing back delicacies for the Bar. However she always wished she had the time, and the friends to venture father, To the Sacred Mountains, and even the Cloudy Stronghold. With the little money she makes, her battered equipment that couldn't scratch those in the lands ahead, she was stuck being an errand girl for the Peacock...

YangKoete
Bloodant

Re: Character and Thoughts

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:19 pm

SoulScathe
Ragelope

Postby SoulScathe » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Alright, just message me about it another time :)

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

YangKoete
Bloodant

Re: Slice of Life-style?

Postby YangKoete » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 pm

There's a poll now, please vote if you want to participate~ = w=

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:46 pm

We just need one more vote for either Etria or Armoroad to win. ^_^ Feel free to vote~

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Decided on a date to start; April 30th! The poll will end then, and everyone will be able to make their RP character based on a revised list! We'll put it into here, and make a new thread and other things deemed necessary.

YangKoete
Bloodant

Postby YangKoete » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:25 pm

If you want to cast your votes, today's the last day! I'll update it properly with sheets and every other necessity =w=

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Role-Playing”