Slice of Life in Etria

Because someday it might be real....

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
YangKoete
Bloodant

Slice of Life in Etria

Postby YangKoete » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:40 am

Yup! (Woke up at 3 in the morning after randomly fainting around 10.) You heard it here folks; The slice of life will take place in the first-known area~

Couple of things before we actually start;
1. The Untold games apply with this for general areas, class variation and skills.
2. Forest Folk are non-playable.
3. I MAY allow it at a later date/after some thought to allow "Foreign Classes" to show up. It'll take a lot of thinking on how to give good examples on why/how they got there, but it can work if done correctly.
4. Even if you do sign up for Exploration stuff, battles are mostly out of the question, as I do not want this to become battle-centered. Yes, there will be some, but it won't take up more than 30% of the RP.
5. I'd suggest 5 players or more, standard party size and all that. Could do multiple groups or just one big one.
6. Time skips can happen if we all agree to it. IE; We're all just doing a shopping trip for window shopping.
7. No, not everyone can just work with Shilleka or be pub people = w=

Now, onto the general plot; Spring in Etria was at the lulling point where everything was more or less calm and quiet. A bit of paranoia around with the "calm before the storm", but what's worrying for most is just the daily grind; Food, extra money, potentially medicines and many that neglect it, entertainment! Will you starve, be evicted or lose your job? Or will you be lucky and meet your goals?

Character Sheet;

Name:
Class (None, or can go apply):
Living Quarters:
Bio:

(Yes, this is applicable with everyone.)
Inventory (Everyone gets 12 item slots each as I see it):
Equipment (When recieved. Make sure it makes sense):
Ental Total:

sponge7325
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Slice of Life in Etria

Postby sponge7325 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:12 am

I'll give this a try, I'm always up for some extra things to write in a day. Your instructions aren't entirely clear, so I'll just post my sheet and you can tell me what else I have to do from there. :V

Name: Madie Granert
Appearance: Female, short but thin, has short-cut green hair.
Class: Survivalist
Occupation: Hunts down herbs and the like in the early strata for the Ceft Apothecary, she isn't exactly skillful enough to venture into much past the second stratum, possibly early third, though.
Living Quarters: Takes boarding in the back of the Ceft Apothecary.
Bio: A cocky, spirited girl. Born with an unusually small frame, she has always been quick and found exploring natural to her, however her combat skills are not as well honed as her skills at climbing trees are, and her skills mainly lie in avoiding combat rather than getting into it, although she does carry around a bow for when combat is completely unavoidable. Despite this, she's very prideful of herself, carries something of an over-inflated ego, that she tries to flaunt at every opportunity, she is fiercely loyal to anyone she considers a friend however.

(am I supposed to put stuff in the last 3 spots, or are you supposed to do that..?)
Go, Skyseek Tharsis, Armoroad, and Lagaard Divisions! + Asgarla Division!

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Role-Playing”