Moderator: ItL Moderators

1173 posts
Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: EOIV Rantage!!

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:48 pm

PLA
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PLA » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:32 pm

^ Neato.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

ProfAllister
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ProfAllister » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Phoo.. I survived the fourth boss battle, but only barely, at level 54. I should've brought more Amrita (II)s because two weren't really enough. Everyone except my Dancer had run out of TP at the end of the battle. And except you-know-who, but I only had enough Nectars left to revive my own team. I did remember to throw a Formaldehyde at this boss though.

Just entered the fifth dungeon and now I'm weaksauce again.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Last edited by Snowdome on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:15 pm

O_O

6th maze boss

Luckily I had it down pretty much dead so I just nuked it..

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:16 pm

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Also, what's the best sub armour for each class? By sub-armour I mean not the chestplate, but like Boots, Gloves, whatever. I'm trying to get the #1 gear in the game for all my guys, and only one of them is near completion (Elemental Imperial with maxed out Yggdrasil Prince (Ele x8), Great Hawk Medal (Ele x8), Royal Byrnie (Atk x2, Ele x2)) but I need the last piece to complete it...Currently just using random Boots that come with HP and LUC.

Looking for mostly sub armours that come with 3-4 ATK, ELE, LUC, or HP, and I'm asking because I haven't completed my Compendium/Codex yet :(

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:32 pm

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Do you know if there are better shields than the Singauta? :r My Fortress is pretty much at max HP and doesn't really need the LUC, but the Singauta doesn't have any other stats apart from defense (which I can ALWAYS use more of on a Fortress ^_^)

It appears that I have enough ingredients for a bazillion Talaria so I equipped them on everyone else for now.

On an unrelated note, the soundtrack for this game is unbelievably good (particularly the battle themes, IMO!!!). If you go into the option menu you can listen to them.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

emailboxu
Fenrir

Postby emailboxu » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 pm

You can get unlimited Formaldehydes by killing the FOEs on . Their regular drops make Formaldehydes.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Aaaaaah

Why did they drop full-party attacks on me before they even used line attacks? And for that matter, why the damn do they do this as the first enemy where binds would actually be useful?

And for that matter why is making a balanced party so damn hard

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

Snowdome
Killclaw

Postby Snowdome » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 am

Untold classic mode not yet completed. Untold 2 story mode still in 5th stratum. And now EO5 is coming...

Switch FC: SW-1343-6564-9223
Iris @ Pokemon X [Bug #314 #46 #49]
3DS FC: 0688-5760-3487 (There is a FC thread in case anyone didn't notice)

Check for Guild Card Generator <Compatible with EO4, EOU, EOU2 & EDM; Last updated November 8, 2015>
Click for a complete list of EO4 QR codes (quest sorted by suggested level!) and more
<Last updated March 10, 2014>
*For the best QR experience, view the folders in list mode.

Doktor_Q
Manticor

Postby Doktor_Q » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:34 am

Mostly it's the full party attack. I can deal with heavy 1-target damage with a couple things. like shields taunting def buffs HP buffs that Guard limit, and preemptive healing.

In case of implosion, look directly at implosion.

1173 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”