EOIV Rantage!!

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

1173 posts
isometric
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: EOIV Rantage!!

Postby isometric » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:13 am

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:34 am

if you subclass arcanist with sniper for chase bind, especially post game can be hell.
aside from that I can't stand nightseekers as mainclass.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:59 am

I just don't like them
The same way you apparently don't like snipers.
Everyone their own.
I found nightseekers to not fit with my playing style, and yet i got through the game wonderfully without a nightseeker, runemaster arcanist or bushi, despite so many people trying to tell me I couldn't do with my team, because 'without X you won't get past this and that point'. I'm currently doing Hall of Darkness, and it's going ridiculously smooth.

MeltingPenguins
Bloodant

Postby MeltingPenguins » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:08 am

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:42 am

I used to be a Fighter like you, but then I took a phoot to the leg

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:47 am

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:29 am

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:46 am

I have now beaten the and i don't know if i should do new game plus or do the 6th maze.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:53 am

Forget about ng+ unless you need like, or something like that. The only thing that changes is a little bit of the dialogue at the beginning.

Also, I'm working on tracking this slightly irritating glitch, and I'm so far convinced it might have something to do with ng+. If inflated numbers bother you irrationally, that might be another strike against ng+.

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Alright. I've already hit floor 2 in the and i'm trying to get my party to level 70 to fight the elemental dragons.

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:28 pm

haha, i havent had much time at all to play my game at all and still need to start my NG+ with the special characters xD

i should get on that, really :P

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:14 pm

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Zypose
Golem

Postby Zypose » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:03 pm

I personally like Bushi class. I tend to not focus on their passive because i get messed up with how basic attacks restore tp with their enlightenment, i almost never get low tp in fights even with blood surge on. I Like the Bushi for their sustainablilty, with their hp per basic attack and tp per basic attack, they can stay around for a long time, which i see as a longer amount of time to deal damage. they are not too good at bursting down enemys, but they can keep a good tp pool over long fights, which means more skills to be used. That's why i like them, seince i build my teams around how long I can stay alive in a dungeon.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:29 pm

1173 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”