On "Small flowers needed"

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
GM_3826
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

On "Small flowers needed"

Postby GM_3826 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Sorry that it's been so long since I was last here, I haven't played the game in a while.

"Small flowers needed" is the quest where you take the shopkeeper of the Berund Atelier to the Dense Bushland to collect small flowers. Currently, I've found two of the flowers. I knew I could take on the Bloodbear and thus, since have not played the game in so long, thought "Why don't I just kill it?" I did, got the first flower. Needed more, Bloodbear respawned. I made sure to have it break as many barriers as possible, and then killed it. I found the second flower, and still need one more. I crawled around in there until I began running low on TP... And the Bloodbear did not respond. I think I might have been in there for half an hour.

Will the bloodbear respawn again? If not, is there some other way I can break the barriers? Should I just give up the quest?

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: On "Small flowers needed"

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes, they respawn. Not while you're in the dungeon. A few days have to pass. I think it's 3 if I'm not mistaken.

But Small Flowers are a gathering item. There's no need to fight another FOE for these. You just need to step on gathering points and I think the character who follows you gathers them automatically.

I hope I'm remembering this quest correctly.

[] - [] - [] - []

Spiderpig2398
Ragelope

Re: On "Small flowers needed"

Postby Spiderpig2398 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:35 pm

No, you can't break the barriers without the bear's assistance.

Addendum to what Maxine said: You have to gather from each of the three gathering points. Just using one thrice doesn't work. You also fight enemies after the third, so make sure you're prepared.

Also make note of this dungeon since you'll be visiting it a lot due to the flowers. Even with a healer.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”