Time for some EOIV merchandise!

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Myra
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Time for some EOIV merchandise!

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Thank you all~! I feel welcome!

It's strange that there seems to be close to no clues online what so ever about that mysterious box. I even tried to google it in japanese but... didn't find much. Also remembering reading something about some trading cards now when you mention it, that might be it? ...but i hope it is something even cooler (if I ever find it that is). But I if it were the right size to fit the sealed copys of the DS games inside it would also be kind of neat! :o

Also, I'm not much of a figurine guy but I might consider that sniper figure for my etrian shrine. I wish they would have made a medic instead of the imperial figure though :(

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 am

There's a figure of the Medic from EOI if you're interested, though it's a little hard to get your hands on.

Think it was made by Wave, IIRC.

Kezle
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kezle » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:09 am

The figures are awesome but most of the ones I've seen so far have been a bit out of my price range. Those new ones aren't too bad though.

Myra- I think it might be something to do with trading cards because the dimensions they give on that link, if I am reading them correctly, remind me of a deck box. I haven't been able to turn up much info on them either, though.

Myra
Ragelope

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:17 pm

@ZetaBladeX13

Oh.. It looks cool I am thinking about tracking one down. I would have prefered if it had moving limbs like the sniper one though. From the figurines I've seen I think the Medic, Ronin and the new sniper one is the coolest. Unfortunally they only seem to make about 2 classes or so for each released game? It would be nice to be able to hade all the classes in the same size and style but.. oh well.

@Kezle

Yeah.. I don't actually have alot of money to spend on these figurines at the moment either. I am hoping that I'll luck out and find one for cheap(er) at Mandarake.. that way I wouldn't have to pay for shipping at least.

Regarding the box. I found the dimentions hard to understand, what did you interprent it as?

Anyway.. I found this. Can it be that there is some kind of card game by the name "DOMINION" and that this is an Etrian Odyssey version with cards and rules compleate in box? There seem to be simular packages with characters from other games/animes as well.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/amia ... -ipn-8874/

Kezle
Ragelope

Postby Kezle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm

@Myra

Hope you get lucky because those figures look awesome!

If my understanding is correct I would say it's about 22cm long, 10cm wide, and 7cm tall. That would be about 9 x 4 x 3 inches, I think. A bit longer than a large deck box (only those generally stand upright, this seems to be similar only on its side). I'm not entirely sure on how to interpret the dimensions though, so that's more of a guesstimate on which lengths are where judging by the picture.

There is a card game called dominion: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/36218/dominion
Not sure if that is the game or not (if it is I must find a way of getting my hands on the EO version!) but it sounds similar. I don't think that is what the collector's box is though, judging solely on the price difference (¥630 for the small box and ¥ 4,740 for the Dominion box). Perhaps an expansion? Or an extra storage box? There are no mention of contents in the collector's box which is odd and makes it hard to say.

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:09 pm

I just paid for my Sniper figure, and with express shipping it ended up on 5,220 JPY, about 50 USD and 38 EUR. So hopefully she'll get her this week, but at least she'll be here soon.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Some cruddy photos, haven't started assembling it.
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Fluffernuff
Hunter

Postby Fluffernuff » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:00 pm

"How to Sniper"? :3

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Assembled figure, no colouring though as I have not bought. There's so many to buy...! Sword not included in the pack, it comes from a pirated Zoro figure. (Hahaha, pirated, sword came from a One Piece figure, hahaha.)

Crossover edition:
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:35 pm

It seems Kotobukiya is selling the Imperial/Sniper figures on Amazon, so I've adjusted the OP accordingly:

* Imperial Girl model kit:
- $49.99 (Free Shipping w/Prime)

* Sniper Girl model kit:
- $44.99 (Free Shipping w/Prime)

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:47 pm

The Imperial assembled, once again without being coloured. I'll try and get some after I've assembled all the figures I've bought (I still got two more to assemble). So many layers on the skirt. @__@

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

Dr. Joe
Ragelope

Postby Dr. Joe » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:41 pm

I'm not one to collect figures, with the exception of little kaiju SD figures, but damn that Imperial figure is cute!

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:55 pm

@Garrett: I was just watching a guy play For Glory as I took the picture. Though it's not completely impossible to play, at least on a PC screen, just plug in the HD cable and you're ready to go! ...assuming your screen have in-built speakers, which mine doesn't, which I realized when I couldn't hear the water in the Tower of the Gods.

@Dr. Joe: Yeah, she's pretty darn cute! Especially with the ;d face.

Also here folks, just for the giggles:

- [] - [] - [] - [] -

58 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”