Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Trifkin
Manticor

Re: Time for some EOIV merchandise!

Postby Trifkin » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 am

lulzace
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby lulzace » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 pm

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/129758

Found it, still dont know where to buy it

Knightcrawler
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Knightcrawler » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Thanks for the help, ZetaBlade. Sad about that, though. :-/

Ex-Lurker
Ragelope

Postby Ex-Lurker » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 am

More where those came from.

Edit:
Pasted the wrong link, heh... Here's the right one.

http://www16.ocn.ne.jp/~tokutou

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:08 am

Ex-Lurker
Ragelope

Postby Ex-Lurker » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't know what happened before, but advertising a Japan only artbook should be alright as long as you don't show anything the promotionals for the book didn't.

I'm sure you can show the cover and talk about the contents.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 am

Kezle
Ragelope

Postby Kezle » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 am

I just got the art book and it's really nice, though yeah stay away if you haven't finished the game and are afraid of spoilers.
The concept art is really cool and different from what is in the previous art books plus I liked seeing the sketches for how they designed the monsters for 3D.
Now I just wish I could actually read the notes :| .

lulzace
Fenrir

Postby lulzace » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 am

Where can One procure this book?

Kezle
Ragelope

Postby Kezle » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 am

Ebay is always a go to option (though you have to look around as most of the time the books are vastly overpriced).
You can also order off Amazon Japan just be aware of shipping costs and the fact that most sellers don't ship outside the country so if it's not sold directly through amazon you'll have trouble getting it (as of last time I checked all of the art books were in stock except one).

God bless,
Kezle

Almost forgot, a good guide if you end up buying off Amazon Japan (it's fairly simple but still useful):

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Going to update the OP when I get some more links to those EOIV Kotobukiya figures.

Myra
Ragelope

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:14 am

Hello, I am new on this forum and only really registrated to find out what this "Collectors box" thing is? Is it really offcial mercendise and if so... is it just a box or.. what's inside? :O
If anyone got it I would like to see some pictures if possible! :)

http://senpaigamer.com/nintendo-3ds/etr ... 42012-1357

Kezle
Ragelope

Postby Kezle » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 pm

I saw one of those floating around on ebay a while back but missed out on it unfortunately. I don't know what it is exactly but I think I remember reading something about a box to hold collectable/trading cards? Could be completely wrong on that though and I have no idea if it actually comes with anything inside.

Oh yes and welcome! :D

MrTwinklehead
Diabolix

Postby MrTwinklehead » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:29 pm

I've actually preordered both the Sniper figure and the Imperial figure, though through Hobby Link Japan. So I'm just sitting here spazzing because I just want them already.
http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-275
http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-280
- [] - [] - [] - [] -

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:59 pm

58 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”