Recommended party members/skills?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Recommended party members/skills?

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:15 am

Faster reaction time, since you don't need to start a waltz and THEN Wide Dance if they're in a different row. I also imagine that Medics heal more, but I haven;t played the game, so...

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 am

I was meaning more for status and bind removal.

I didn't find any revival or debuff removal on the Dancer tree, so there's that too.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 am

The Banana-split is probably essential to all parties.

The Dancer seems really useful, though. Natbuk said so, too.

Once you can multiclass, Medics are probably comfortably absorbed by some other main-class.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:16 pm

^

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Yummy :P
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”