Has anyone else Pre-order EO4 already?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Xtatica
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Has anyone else Pre-order EO4 already?

Postby Xtatica » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:21 pm

Hello everyone,

Basically what says up there ^. I can't wait for the game to come out. I was going to buy it the day it comes out, but I just pre-ordered it. I don't think people will be rushing all the stores for an Etrian Game, but I just don't want the same thing to happen two times. Sadly I didn't pre-ordered Fire Emblem Awakening and now I'll have to wait who knows till when to the get a copy.

Share your thoughts on the subject. Did you get the pre-order? Or you are just going to get it ASAP when it comes out?

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Has anyone else Pre-order EO4 already?

Postby Kimiko » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I've pre-ordered the game. If I know I'll want to buy it as soon as possible, why not pre-order?
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:06 pm

I've already double-pre-ordered it.

Etrian Veteran
Manticor

Postby Etrian Veteran » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 pm

I always pre-order Atlus games because I don't want to risk not getting a copy with their small print runs.
FC: 3952-7612-1296

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Damn guys, I don't feel special anymore (nor did I before).

That's good to hear [:

Where you guys pre-ordered it from?

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 am

Gamestop, not because I like them as a company but because they were the only ones that would confirm getting the bonus. Amazon also did but I didn't want to borrow a credit card from my parents, as I do not have one.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:59 am

I don't know what I'm doing, but pretty sure it isn't that.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

ueI
Ragelope

Postby ueI » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:12 am

Naw, I'll just preorder it the week before release.

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 am

I preordered it yesterday!

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Tapa
Ragelope

Postby Tapa » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

I got it preordered though I doubt I'll pick it up on release day. I start classes at 9:50AM and don't get out until 10:00PM on Tuesdays. It's going to be a fun day.

Faust
Ragelope

Postby Faust » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 pm

I have it preordered from Playasia but I'm considering cancelling that and just downloading it on release day... :I

Depends, be cheaper and faster to download and I'd get it on release day, but that'll fill up my 3DS, and there's a lot to be said for having a physical copy..

On the other hand I've never used Playasia before and who knows how long it'll take to arrive, if it arrives in one piece. D: And I hear it comes with a little artbook and some songs or something? D: SUCH A TOUGH CHOICE

Xtatica
Ragelope

Postby Xtatica » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm

I pre-order from amazon. It says it will arrive the 26 of February. I don't know how truth this statement is.

Talking about Pre-Orders and such. Like I said copies of FE awakening are at shortage right now. People who pre-ordered it from places like Gamestop and Amazon have to wait till who knows when. I went to Gamestop today and asked what's up, they told me the games was going to arrive this Friday 8, and they still have to fill pre-orders. So, basically they basically said at this rate I would probably have to wait till March (BS). I went to the Walmart next to the mall where the GS is located. I bought myself a copy of FE. There was only 3 copies left, and the guy behind me was looking for the same thing.

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Preordered it, first time I've done a thing now that I've gotten a means to do that. A bit worried about it to be honest, like does it come in the mail? Haha, oh well, got FE Awakening too, so I might expect that first (hopefully).
When you're alone, always remember:

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

For anyone ordering from Play-Asia: I still have a coupon for $5 off an order of $60+. PM me if you're interested.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

I preordered from GameStop so I could avoid shipping & handling costs by picking it up at the store.

18 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”