So, any thoughts on dlc?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Sildric Stormwind
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

So, any thoughts on dlc?

Postby Sildric Stormwind » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 pm

I don't know about you guys, but one of the things that has me most excited about EOIV is the possibility of dlc. Let's hear your thoughts! Do you guys think we'll see any dlc? And if we do, what do you think it will consist of? New labyrinths? More items?

Justanothernerd
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: So, any thoughts on dlc?

Postby Justanothernerd » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:22 pm

I would absolutely love new labyrinth DLC. Perhaps a new land like the Windy Plains area (not aesthetically, but like a new airship location) with 3-5 mazes and labyrinths inside of it.
I doubt they'd be free, and honestly I wouldn't expect Atlus to give them away. If any company would, it would be Atlus but I think it'd be a better corporate move to put a price tag. (From what I understand, Atlus isn't such a big company and even with the release of Persona 4 Golden, they aren't in the best shape financially at the moment) I think 5$ for a new region of the map would be fair, but maybe that's just me.
Grey medic is best medic.

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Japan didn't see any DLC; so we likely won't, either. The best part for DLC is shortly after release, months later rarely ever works for a company.

So it's very, very, very unlikely at best. Could be nice, tho, if done well.

Sildric Stormwind
Ragelope

Postby Sildric Stormwind » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 am

Yeah, I figured they probably wouldn't, but I would be willing to pay out the nose for it if they did, lol. I like everything you mentioned Ydhadix, I would love it if they had more portraits for dlc or new character classes too.

Justanothernerd
Ragelope

Postby Justanothernerd » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 pm

And a girl can be mean and ruin all the dreams :D

*ducks*

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 pm

^ Quack, quack!
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:00 am

*duckbite*

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Oh, hey. That fits as a character name.

Starsoulklr
Ragelope

Postby Starsoulklr » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:36 am

IF they were to make DLC for this game a Boss Rush or Colosseum from previous games' bosses or FOEs would be pretty spiffy.

A minor one would be more color options for your characters.

Justanothernerd
Ragelope

Postby Justanothernerd » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 am

GUYS GUYS
WHAT IF

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 pm

^ Or
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Hexer skins for the Mystic class would be kickin' rad.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:02 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 pm

New skins for the female Nightseekers would be nice.

38 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”