EO4 Party in Demo so far...

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EO4 Party in Demo so far...

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 am

Seeing I am not as tech savvy as you guys that have pictures of your Guild Cards up...

FRONT:
Venusis the Dancer
Plans: Subclassing him to be an Imperial. Hopefully his Samba skills will work with the Imperial.
Novice Proficiency 1/1
Fan Dance lvl. 3
Counter Samba lvl. 3
Chase Samba 4/4

Hamptona the Fortress
Plans: I may switch her out for an Imperial Subclassing as a Runemaster. For now, there is a chance Hamptona may be the offensive Fortress.
Novice Proficiency 1/1
Iron Wall lvl. 1
Bolt Strike lvl. 3
Holy Smite lvl. 3
Ally Shield lvl. 3

Nausicaa the Nightseeker
Plans: I will definitely figure out a plan to subclass her as a Landsknect or a Bushi.
Novice Proficiency 1/1
Blade Flurry 6/6
Ice Knife lvl. 3
Herbology 1/1

Hermie the Medic
Plans: This little Medic may develop as a subclass of Arcanist.
Novice Proficiency 1/1
Patch Up lvl. 1
Healing lvl. 4
Line Heal lvl. 2
Refresh lvl. 2
Herbology 1/1

Señorita the Dancer
Plans: She'll be a backup Medic for in case my main Medic dies in battle. If I still have spare skill points, I may give her Tangos.
Novice Proficiency 1/1
Fan Dance lvl. 2
Regen Waltz lvl. 4
Refresh Waltz 4/4

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”