How do you unlock the other 3 classes?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Xtatica
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How do you unlock the other 3 classes?

Postby Xtatica » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:34 am

I like all of the secret classes, specially the Arcanist. I'm so happy they are the first class you unlock, even though I have no F-ing clue what do they do.

ueI
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ueI » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 am

Thank you for the spoiler tags. I have a hard time imagining how an NPC's picture can be a spoiler. I have to be careful, however; I spoiled myself bigtime on Fire Emblem Awakening with nothing more than a character's picture.

Yoonah
Manticor

Postby Yoonah » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 am

WOAH FRICK
whirlwind?!?!?!

Punching people is very romantic, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
MATERNITY SPIRAL

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 am

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:07 am

^ It's only 10 skillpoints, right? You can patch up the stats with boooks. Still usable, if you really want to. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:33 pm

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:06 pm

^ Apparently my basic kana are slipping more than I thought. Fu+a doesn't click.

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 am

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Poor Seyfried :D NOT (I shipped him with my guy ronin, but I'm weird)

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:36 am

The old, greying one, of course :D [I like his portrait better than the younger one]

And yes, Seyfried's certainly different than the NPC Ronin. I always liked Olympia better than Kujura, too.

Even when she sends me into the fishpit D:

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:11 am

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:48 pm

33 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”