Doing a Let's Play...

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Sinfullyvannila
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Doing a Let's Play...

Postby Sinfullyvannila » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaYj8xBlAk&list=PLMLO6_mBPqrmDIx_wlO8Wld8stlK_dqKF[/youtube]

If anyone has any feedback I would love it. I'd say I only have advanced knowledge of the series, not expert or master.

Dangerus
Manticor

Re: Doing a Let's Play...

Postby Dangerus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Hey! Nice work!

Though if I have any heavy critiques, they would be based on capturing the data. You can either use a video capturing program and an Emulator or by using something crazy ridiculous that can capture your 3DS's data without showing your face, there is some devices that can do that, but you can also turn off the lights when you are playing.

As for which you might choose to play, with EO3, you can prevent certain battles from happening with one or two class members. I remember in the first floor, I saved a baby animal and before the parents were about to kill us, and because I had a Wildling, they left us alone knowing we did no wrong.

It was fun to play EO3, and I am planning on replaying the Post Game again, except I don't think I like to play my least favorite ending in EO3.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:42 pm

^ Certain classes are frequently needed to open hidden passages in EO2.
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:58 am

internisus
Ragelope

Postby internisus » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 pm

internisus
Ragelope

Postby internisus » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:05 am

Hastings
Ragelope

Postby Hastings » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:14 am

I hadn't heard of them making a 3ds emulator, but I googled it and... There totally is one!

http://3dsemulator.org/

It's sounds like it's early in development and therefore is probably full of bugs but its something.

Although honestly, I've always preferred written lets plays. I have no idea why, I don't have a particularly fast internet so that may be a factor.

I didn't know there was a fan forum of Etrian Odyssey but I was so excited for the games release I decided to look! :D
I even changed my wallpaper in anticapation.

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 am

^ We have a wallpaper-thread in Discussion. :3
"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:38 am

What Liferake is saying is we can't discuss things like that on the forums, please read the rules in the top right corner of the page. Keep that kind of thing to PM only if someone specifically asks, otherwise don't mention it. Thanks, and welcome.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Slickyrider
Ragelope

Postby Slickyrider » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:08 am

Even though there may be a 3DS emulator, I highly doubt that it functions well, if at all.

There IS, however, some device that allows you to directly capture your 3DS. It will cost you quite a bit, though (~$250).

http://www.3dscapture.com/

12 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”