It´s on the way!!

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Isabelyes
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: It´s on the way!!

Postby Isabelyes » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

warcraff
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby warcraff » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Store called to tell me both FE:A and This arrived for me, around midday. Said I'd pick them up tomorrow.

What. was. I. Thinking?

I will use the Elements.

Minch
Ragelope

Postby Minch » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 am

Just arrived around midday and I'm extremely stoked to play the game. The little comic was also pretty hilarious. Well, can't wait to borrow a friends 3DS and play this baby.

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Oh man, my copy still hasn't arrived... ;~:

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 pm

It hasn't? But you said you pre-ordered from VG+ just like me.
Mine came Thursday. It was the regular mail though, not DHL like the last time I ordered from VG+.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Customs* doesn't grab your package unless either the price is over the tax (€22) or the package looks like it's priced incorrectly (e.g. a large, heavy box stated to be worth only €5 is kinda suspicious). Unless you ordered half the store with it I think your EO4 fits neither.

Could it have been delivered to your neighbours while you were out? It's happened to me that the mail guy forgot to put the note in my mailbox. Fortunately my neighbour was nice enough to bring my package to me or I wouldn't have known about it.

* Technically it isn't customs doing the grabbing. Regular mail and packages arrive at Schiphol at Post.nl, which handles the taxing etc. on behalf of customs. Effectively it's the same though.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

38 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”