Culantro question

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Nekoboi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Culantro question

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

Hi I was need to know how long does it take to find the culantro it the my last quest on the demo yet I haven't found it yet. It starting to get annoying,I'm currently playing the demo now and I know it up north in the lush forest B1F

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Culantro question

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 am

Culantro can only be gotten from the gathering spot in the hidden room in the northern part of the map. I think it was pass the area with the first Cutter FOE.

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:50 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:53 am

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 am

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”