Question about the guild cards?

Discuss the fourth game in the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Nekoboi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question about the guild cards?

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:11 am

Can we get more then a couple of badges on there? If so what i can I do to earn more in the demo? And what else can I do in the demo that I maybe missing?

Liferake
Hunter

Re: Question about the guild cards?

Postby Liferake » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 am

Only 2 that I know of on the demo,you probably have both.

As for third question: If you've beaten every FOE and unlocked every item possible in the demo, then you've probably done everything, in which case you can either:
A: Wait until the full game comes out
B: Test out different party set-ups to see if you like anything else.

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 am

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 am

Those aren't accessible in the demo.

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:16 am

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 am

Of course, it would kind of suck if we had to use a ~40 ATK weapon for the rest of the game, right?

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 am

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 am

Personally don't know, haven't played anything but the demo and I've been avoiding threads that may involve spoilers, I'm sure someone else can fill you in.

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:32 am

Justanothernerd
Ragelope

Postby Justanothernerd » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 am

I'm guessing by "The other magic user" you mean the Mystic?
Grey medic is best medic.

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 am

Reynard-Miri
Manticor

Postby Reynard-Miri » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 am

Beat the 2nd Stratum.

Nekoboi
Ragelope

Postby Nekoboi » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 am

13 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan”